In this first instalment from a discussion chaired by Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs, Milan designer Fabio Novembre talks about his work and inspirations. We filmed the talk at the Victoria & Albert Museum in London as part of Peroni Nastro Azzurro's series on Italian design.
We also streamed the full hour-long talk live in November - see it here.
- Multithread by Clemens Weisshaar and Ree…d Kram
- Beater by Ding3000 for Normann Copenhage…n
- Construction Lamp by Joost van Bleiswijk… for Moooi
- Invitation: Dezeen Watch Store autumn ev…ent 7 November
- Light Sock by Diller Scofidio + Renfro
- Pornhub's Wankband "creates dirty energy…"
- Ion by Ziiiro at Dezeen Watch Store
- Alexandra Stück's Herbal Kneipp Textile…s use scent to promote wellbeing
- Asif Khan designs a "Mount Rushmore of t…he digital age" for the Sochi Winter Olympics
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories