In this first instalment from a discussion chaired by Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs, Milan designer Fabio Novembre talks about his work and inspirations. We filmed the talk at the Victoria & Albert Museum in London as part of Peroni Nastro Azzurro's series on Italian design.
We also streamed the full hour-long talk live in November - see it here.
- Campana brothers bring "nature indoors…" with bristly installation
- Amma Studio's stools and tables combin…e cement with BB pellets and coffee grounds
- Ribbons for Japan by John Pawson
- Future Beauty: 30 Years of Japanese Fa…shion at the Barbican
- Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: To…moko Azumi
- Help Remedies by Pearlfisher
- Iranzo, Rittler and Kesting create coc…oon-like "cloud" installation
- Barber & Osgerby designs miscellaneous… tableware collection for Royal Doulton
- Design Indaba videos: Doung Anwar Jaha…ngeer
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories