In this first instalment from a discussion chaired by Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs, Milan designer Fabio Novembre talks about his work and inspirations. We filmed the talk at the Victoria & Albert Museum in London as part of Peroni Nastro Azzurro's series on Italian design.
We also streamed the full hour-long talk live in November - see it here.
- Circumsolar by Sruli Recht
- "An era is drawing to an end for Italian… design"
- Overlapping "petals" surround Mario Ales…siani's Bloemi lamp
- Classic watches from Daniel Wellington w…ith striped Nato straps
- Office Pets by Hella Jongerius
- Literature Versus Traffic by Luzinterrup…tus
- Atmospheric Reentry by Maiko Takeda
- Hug by Claesson Koivisto Rune for Arflex
- Renzo Piano designs handbag to match new… Whitney Museum
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories