In this first instalment from a discussion chaired by Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs, Milan designer Fabio Novembre talks about his work and inspirations. We filmed the talk at the Victoria & Albert Museum in London as part of Peroni Nastro Azzurro's series on Italian design.
We also streamed the full hour-long talk live in November - see it here.
- Marc Newson's "streamlined" 486 shotgun …unveiled by Beretta
- Mondaine's Stop2Go watch launches in red… and black at Dezeen Watch Store
- Ryan Jongwoo Choi's Crumpled Chair is mo…ulded over wrinkled metal
- Hanukkah menorah by Richard Meier
- Bec Brittain's latest lighting collectio…n features LED tubes arranged in diamond shapes
- Pressed Chair by Harry Thaler
- Very Hungry by Mimijumi
- Dezeen Platform: Ariane Prin
- "You don't have to be an expert to do am…azing things" - Sugru founder
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories