In this first instalment from a discussion chaired by Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs, Milan designer Fabio Novembre talks about his work and inspirations. We filmed the talk at the Victoria & Albert Museum in London as part of Peroni Nastro Azzurro's series on Italian design.
We also streamed the full hour-long talk live in November - see it here.
- Movie: tour of Design Products at Show R…CA 2012 with Tord Boontje
- Designed in Hackney: Offset by Tomás Al…onso
- Mataerial by Petr Novikov, Saša Jokić,… Joris Laarman Lab and IAAC
- ODO and CODO by Digital Forming
- Campana Brothers video interview 1
- Hairchitecture by FAHR 021.3 and Gijo
- Joris Laarman Lab at Friedman Benda
- Cleanliness is next to Godliness by Stud…io Makkink & Bey
- Crystallization by Iris van Herpen, Dani…el Widrig and .MGX by Materialise
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories