In this first instalment from a discussion chaired by Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs, Milan designer Fabio Novembre talks about his work and inspirations. We filmed the talk at the Victoria & Albert Museum in London as part of Peroni Nastro Azzurro's series on Italian design.
We also streamed the full hour-long talk live in November - see it here.
- Thorn by Iris van Herpen and United Nude
- Tokujin Yoshioka to present Prism chair …for Glas Italia in Milan
- Zsanett Szirmay turns cross-stitch patte…rns into musical scores
- Lo Res by United Nude
- Orishiki Handbag by Naoki Kawamoto
- The Ocean Cleanup aims to strip 70 milli…on kilos of plastic from the sea in 10 years
- Di Mainstone's Human Harp creates music …from suspension bridges
- Christien Meindertsma at My Way talks
- Peroni Collaborazioni Talk: Fabio Novemb…re transcript
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories