The work on show includes their Bento chair for new brand One Nordic Furniture Company (see our story here) pendant lamps for Design House Stockholm, dividers for Swedish brand Abstracta, a lamp for Swedish firm Ateljé Lyktan and vases for Spanish company Cosentino Silestone.
Stockholm Design Week continues until 12 February. See all our coverage here.
Photos are by Jonas Lindström.
Here are some more details from Form Us With Love:
Form Us With Friends 2012
For the third year in a row, Form Us With Love presents the exhibition concept Form Us With Friends during Stockholm Design Week. This year, Form Us With Love has teamed up with the centre for architecture, form and design, The Swedish Museum of Architecture and created a unique exhibition on the scenic island of Skeppsholmen in central Stockholm.
With the exhibition, Form Us With Love wants to highlight the creative collaborations behind their new work.
A year of intense work has resulted in five projects adding new dimensions to each specific area: lighting, furniture and objects. The exhibition focuses on the story and process behind the projects.
Form Us With Love presents new design for five friends: the Plaid dividers for Abstracta (Sweden), the Plug Lamp for Ateljé Lyktan (Sweden), the Form Pendants for Design House Stockholm (Sweden), the Bento chair & table for One Nordic Furniture Company (Finland) and the Slab Vases for Cosentino Silestone (Spain).
- Dream music video by Cauboyz
- Dezeen's pick of Milan 2013: Salone
- Les Cascadeurs installation by Laurent G…ongora interrupts the flow of a waterfall
- Headless rooftop chickens by Rootoftwo r…espond to internet panic levels
- Fourth Plinth proposals unveiled for Tra…falgar Square
- Making of Thomas Heatherwick's London 20…12 Olympic cauldron
- Weld Vases by Phil Cuttance
- Van Eijk & Van der Lubbe design "an expe…rience in motion" for Volvo
- Wallfa by Jordi Canudas
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories