Competition: Dezeen and Austrian architect Hans Hollein have teamed up to offer our readers the chance to win one of five copies of his new monograph.
This publication provides a retrospective of the Pritzker Prize-winning postmodernist architect's projects to coincide with an exhibition of his work at Joanneum in Graz.
Projects featured include the Retti Candle Shop, Haas-Haus and the Jewellery Store Schullin I.
Images, architectural drawings and sketches are captioned with brief descriptions and project details.
This competition has now closed.
Five winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the bottom of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
Congratulations to the winners! Iris Kouneni from Greece, Mark Dawson from UK, Dimitris Maniatis from Italy, Emilija Markovska from Macedonia and Paul Whitney from UK.
- Shiv Temple by Sameep Padora & Associate…s
- Momentary City by Vector Architects
- Historic Spanish chapel renovated and re…purposed by Adam Bresnick Architects
- Ernesto Pereira updates a coastal Portug…uese home with timber-clad cutaways
- Porsche Pavilion by HENN
- Kjellgren Kaminsky completes church-insp…ired villa beside a lake in Sweden
- Biblioteca Sant Josep by Ramon Esteve Es…tudio
- Cambridge bakery converted into family h…ome by NRAP Architects
- Dezeen Screen: Landgrab City by Joseph G…rima and Jeffrey Johnson
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories