Competition: Dezeen and Austrian architect Hans Hollein have teamed up to offer our readers the chance to win one of five copies of his new monograph.
This publication provides a retrospective of the Pritzker Prize-winning postmodernist architect's projects to coincide with an exhibition of his work at Joanneum in Graz.
Projects featured include the Retti Candle Shop, Haas-Haus and the Jewellery Store Schullin I.
Images, architectural drawings and sketches are captioned with brief descriptions and project details.
This competition has now closed.
Five winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the bottom of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
Congratulations to the winners! Iris Kouneni from Greece, Mark Dawson from UK, Dimitris Maniatis from Italy, Emilija Markovska from Macedonia and Paul Whitney from UK.
- Northern Nautilus by Takato Tamagami
- International School of the Sacred Heart… by Atelier SNS
- Viva Store by Roca + Paz
- House in Nasu by Kazunori Fujimoto Archi…tect & Associates
- Chinese Pavilion at Venice Architecture …Biennale 2012
- Steel-clad mountain hut by Savioz Fabriz…zi Architectes wraps over an Alpine ridge
- Lisbon police headquarters given monochr…ome geometric facades by Saraiva + Associados
- Deco Pattern House by Peter Kostelov
- Oshikamo by Katsutoshi Sasaki + Associat…es
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories