Competition: Dezeen and Austrian architect Hans Hollein have teamed up to offer our readers the chance to win one of five copies of his new monograph.
This publication provides a retrospective of the Pritzker Prize-winning postmodernist architect's projects to coincide with an exhibition of his work at Joanneum in Graz.
Projects featured include the Retti Candle Shop, Haas-Haus and the Jewellery Store Schullin I.
Images, architectural drawings and sketches are captioned with brief descriptions and project details.
This competition has now closed.
Five winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the bottom of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
Congratulations to the winners! Iris Kouneni from Greece, Mark Dawson from UK, Dimitris Maniatis from Italy, Emilija Markovska from Macedonia and Paul Whitney from UK.
- Staedel Museum extension by Schneider+Sc…humacher Architekten
- The Cloud by MVRDV
- Foster + Partners pairs curving concrete… with glass for new Buenos Aires city hall
- Serpentine Gallery Pavilion by SANAA
- Serpentine Gallery Pavilion 2011 by Pete…r Zumthor photographed by Hufton + Crow
- Konstantin Grcic builds Design Miami/Bas…el pavilion using Audi TT parts
- Beijing skyline morphs into a mountain r…ange across the roof of China's Expo pavilion
- Casa Cumbres by Taller Hector Barroso
- Yuji Kimura Design conceals terraces at …House K behind a tall wall
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories