Dezeen archive: this week readers have been debating whether the proliferation of perforated facades in projects like David Adjaye's Smithsonian Museum (top right) is a result of fashion or shifts in practical considerations like availability and cost, so we've grouped all our stories about perforated metal facades in one place. Join the discussion about fashion in architecture here and see all the stories here.
- Domkyrkoforum byCarmen Izquierdo
- Nannup Holiday House by Iredale Pedersen… Hook rises above the Australian bush on stilts
- Stem Cell Building at UCSFby Rafael Viñ…oly Architects
- Small Box House by Akasaka Shinichiro At…elier
- Chemical Laboratory Building by Héctor …Fernández-Elorza
- Lil/Euralille Youth Centre By JDS Archit…ects
- House of Representation by FORM/Kouichi …Kimura Architects
- Hunsett Mill by Acme
- House of Justice and Police Station, Mes…tiaby J. Mayer H.
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories