These five measuring spoons give the correct quantities of flour, water, yeast, sugar and oil to bake the perfect loaf of bread.
Here are some more details from the designer:
The smell of a home baked loaf, the taste of a crunchy crust, the texture of a slice of whole grain bread, all of these experiences can come when you bake your bread with these five spoons.
To bake a nice loaf of bread you only need; flour, water, yeast, sugar and oil. Provides these five ingredients in the right amount with the spoons to make the perfect dough.
Every spoon is for one ingredient, you can see this on the side of the handle. The rest you need are your 2 hands so you can enhance your breakfast with home-baked bread.
- Home Away Dual Time Alarm Clock by Kit… Men
- Dezeen podcast: Penguin Covers Then an…d Now
- New work by Maarten Baas in Milan
- "We never use strong colours for our t…iles" - Patricia Urquiola
- Love Blossoms by Daniel Brown for Mulb…erry
- Art commissions at Heathrow Terminal F…ive
- Ostrea sofa by Annika Göransson
- Wear a representation of your favourit…e narcotic around your neck
- Firemen walk with us by Rietveld Lands…cape
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories