The architect was Professor of Urbanism at the School of Architecture of Barcelona and his most famous works include the Moll de la Fusta seafront promenade in Barcelona.
- Miraventos House by Eduardo Trigo de Sou…sa and ComA Architects
- Nomad by 1/100
- Plywood frames create a pattern of trian…gles inside house extension by NOJI Architects
- Gwanggyo Power Centre by MVRDV
- Apprentice Store by Threefold Architects
- "In the future we might print not only b…uildings, but entire urban sections"
- Snøhetta's revamped Hudøy boathouse of…fers shelter to summer campers
- "Growing a city from the bottom up" coul…d save the human race
- dezeen loves... films on Arkitektur's bl…og
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories