Dezeen Platform: this next instalment in our series of interviews with exhibitors at Dezeen Platform features London-based Canadian designer Philippe Malouin, who showed his modular bowls made of waxed concrete at Dezeen Space last autumn.
Malouin cast the bowls in response to the fictional character of Vera, who was presented to a group of designers by curators Kirsty Minns and Érika Muller in the form of a photograph after they discovered a box of old photos in a junk shop. Read more about the project here.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space.
- Habitat's half century
- Bombay Sapphire at the London Design Fes…tival: Designer Glass Competition winner
- Dezeen Screen: NewspaperWood by Mieke Me…ijer and Vij5
- One Design Office creates aluminium Arki…tube for carrying large-format drawings
- Interview with Jaime Hayón
- Old Thomas moustaches by Pavel Sidorenko
- Move Your Energy by Novague
- FHNY Collection by Florian Hauswirth
- Darum lamp by DAG-designlab
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories