Dezeen Platform: this next instalment in our series of interviews with exhibitors at Dezeen Platform features London-based Canadian designer Philippe Malouin, who showed his modular bowls made of waxed concrete at Dezeen Space last autumn.
Malouin cast the bowls in response to the fictional character of Vera, who was presented to a group of designers by curators Kirsty Minns and Érika Muller in the form of a photograph after they discovered a box of old photos in a junk shop. Read more about the project here.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space.
- Stone Angels wallpaper by Young & Battag…lia for Mineheart
- David Bowie is at the V&A
- Spun chair by Thomas Heatherwick
- Dezeen's top 10 cycling designs of 2014
- Albatros by Oscar Lhermitte
- Architects' sketches of chairs influence… Richard Hutten's seat for Offecct
- Modern Primitives by Aranda\Lasch
- Design Tide Tokyo 2008
- An Almost Ephimeral Autumn by Luzinterru…ptus
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories