Dezeen Platform: this next instalment in our series of interviews with exhibitors at Dezeen Platform features London-based Canadian designer Philippe Malouin, who showed his modular bowls made of waxed concrete at Dezeen Space last autumn.
Malouin cast the bowls in response to the fictional character of Vera, who was presented to a group of designers by curators Kirsty Minns and Érika Muller in the form of a photograph after they discovered a box of old photos in a junk shop. Read more about the project here.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space.
- Movie: Campana Brothers at GlassLab
- AMO installs translucent "stalactites" a…bove Prada Spring Summer 2016 catwalk
- Movie: Design Museum Collection App
- Daytimer watch by Will Alsop with Federi…co Grazzini for Alessi
- Rainbow Church by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Tamago by Merci Design
- Pheasant Light by Ed Carpenter for Theo
- Otokurage by Nendo
- Recycled marble dust used to create simp…le homeware range by Francesca Gattello
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories