Dezeen Platform: this next instalment in our series of interviews with exhibitors at Dezeen Platform features London-based Canadian designer Philippe Malouin, who showed his modular bowls made of waxed concrete at Dezeen Space last autumn.
Malouin cast the bowls in response to the fictional character of Vera, who was presented to a group of designers by curators Kirsty Minns and Érika Muller in the form of a photograph after they discovered a box of old photos in a junk shop. Read more about the project here.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space.
- Doshi Levien for Moroso
- The Idea of a Tree by Mischer’Traxler
- Lady Gaga's flying dress offers vision o…f how "we may all travel in ten years time"
- Snow Vases by Maxim Velčovský
- Nan16 by Sebastian Herkner
- Engineering Temporality chandelier by St…udio Markunpoika
- VOL by Victor Carrasco for Boffi
- Uji wall clock moves its hands in time w…ith your heartbeat
- Chapel of the Assumption Interior by Joh…n Doe
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories