Dezeen Platform: this next instalment in our series of interviews with exhibitors at Dezeen Platform features London-based Canadian designer Philippe Malouin, who showed his modular bowls made of waxed concrete at Dezeen Space last autumn.
Malouin cast the bowls in response to the fictional character of Vera, who was presented to a group of designers by curators Kirsty Minns and Érika Muller in the form of a photograph after they discovered a box of old photos in a junk shop. Read more about the project here.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer used a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space.
- Droog to show everything at Design Post
- Cages by Jorge Diego Etienne
- Shivering Bowls by Nendo
- Sensorial Brushes by Najla El Zein Works…pace are designed to stimulate the skin
- Luca Nichetto's Notes screens hang from …the ceiling
- "Design and architecture has been a key …influence" says COS managing director
- Tools for Life by OMA for Knoll
- Luz Interruptus by Luzinterruptus
- Design High at Louise Blouin Foundation
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories