Dezeen Watch Store: GO is the latest watch by Japanese industrial designer Naoto Fukasawa for fashion brand Issey Miyake and it's now available at Dezeen Watch Store.
The watch features a square face with distinctly rounded edges to mimic the stones used to play GO, a traditional Japanese board game where players pick up the stones and move them around a chequered board.
Fukasawa aimed to translate the tactile sense of the stones into the face of the watch so that the wearer can feel the smooth edges of the watch on their wrist.
It’s available with a stainless steel or leather strap and you can order online or over the phone on +44 20 7503 7319
Fukasawa also designed Trapezoid AL for Issey Miyake - check it out here.
Dezeen Watch Store is a carefully curated online store specialising in watches by named designers and boutique brands.
- Empty Memory by Logical Art at The Tempo…rium
- Urushi series by Aldo Bakker
- Trufa by Anton García-Abril
- Menswear capsule collection by Bureau V
- A Very Modern Royal Wedding by KK Outlet
- Project Or in Milan
- Fornasetti II Collection for Cole & Son
- Volvo's connected helmet warns cyclists …of car collisions
- Wild flowers complete Spring rings by Ga…hee Kang
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories