Dezeen Watch Store: GO is the latest watch by Japanese industrial designer Naoto Fukasawa for fashion brand Issey Miyake and it's now available at Dezeen Watch Store.
The watch features a square face with distinctly rounded edges to mimic the stones used to play GO, a traditional Japanese board game where players pick up the stones and move them around a chequered board.
Fukasawa aimed to translate the tactile sense of the stones into the face of the watch so that the wearer can feel the smooth edges of the watch on their wrist.
It’s available with a stainless steel or leather strap and you can order online or over the phone on +44 20 7503 7319
Fukasawa also designed Trapezoid AL for Issey Miyake - check it out here.
Dezeen Watch Store is a carefully curated online store specialising in watches by named designers and boutique brands.
- Federico Babina creates Archibet, an ill…ustrated alphabet of architects
- Invert Footwear by Elisa van Joolen
- If You Build it, They Will Come… by Be…n Faga
- Ross Lovegrove creates chair for Moroso …using metal-pressing technology for cars
- Nendo and Camper team up for sunglasses …range
- Design Probes 2007 by Philips Design at …Dutch Design Week
- Switch Floor Lamp by Tim Webber Design
- Dyson launches "most powerful" vacuum cl…eaning robot
- ATREEM by Nitipak Samsen
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories