The squashy back of this sofa by Milan designer Denis Guidone can be pulled into a cosy nest or laid out to cover the upholstered platform like a duvet.
The Disfatto range includes a sofa, chair and small tables for Italian brand D3co.
The collection is made of bamboo, natural latex, cotton and felt.
It will be presented in Milan next month.
We've often featured Guidone's watches on Dezeen before but this is his first furniture project.
Here are some more details from Guidone:
Disfatto contains a primordial idea of comfort and has a changeable shape that naturally adapts to our needs.
It changes its colours over time and with the seasons.
It is an essential structure on which rests a shape with soft lines, warm and friendly, which unhinges the principles of ergonomics and creates the perfect imperfections.
The same line includes armchair and a series of small tables which can be used as seats.
- Zaha Hadid extends Liquid Glacial furnit…ure collection
- Featured designer: Yves Béhar
- Swarovski Crystal Palace 2
- WirePod by Joris Laarman
- Particle shelving by Dominic McCausland
- Launch collection by Noble & Wood
- Dejection-moulding by Manuel Jouvin
- Movie: pop-up tattoo parlour at Design M…iami
- "Hackney is changing" - Philippe Malouin… at Dezeen Live
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories