The squashy back of this sofa by Milan designer Denis Guidone can be pulled into a cosy nest or laid out to cover the upholstered platform like a duvet.
The Disfatto range includes a sofa, chair and small tables for Italian brand D3co.
The collection is made of bamboo, natural latex, cotton and felt.
It will be presented in Milan next month.
We've often featured Guidone's watches on Dezeen before but this is his first furniture project.
Here are some more details from Guidone:
Disfatto contains a primordial idea of comfort and has a changeable shape that naturally adapts to our needs.
It changes its colours over time and with the seasons.
It is an essential structure on which rests a shape with soft lines, warm and friendly, which unhinges the principles of ergonomics and creates the perfect imperfections.
The same line includes armchair and a series of small tables which can be used as seats.
- Plus salt and pepper mills by Norway S…ays
- Superflux research project imagines Lo…ndon patrolled by a fleet of drones
- Brooches by Mr Jones Watches
- Kvadrat's Divina fabric interpreted by… 22 contemporary designers
- From Now to Eternity
- Louise Bennetts constructs fashion col…lection from cork and horsehair
- Kid Robot store by MASH Studios
- Studio Glithero at Craft Punk
- Kaarsrecht Kruk by Pascal Smelik
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories