The squashy back of this sofa by Milan designer Denis Guidone can be pulled into a cosy nest or laid out to cover the upholstered platform like a duvet.
The Disfatto range includes a sofa, chair and small tables for Italian brand D3co.
The collection is made of bamboo, natural latex, cotton and felt.
It will be presented in Milan next month.
We've often featured Guidone's watches on Dezeen before but this is his first furniture project.
Here are some more details from Guidone:
Disfatto contains a primordial idea of comfort and has a changeable shape that naturally adapts to our needs.
It changes its colours over time and with the seasons.
It is an essential structure on which rests a shape with soft lines, warm and friendly, which unhinges the principles of ergonomics and creates the perfect imperfections.
The same line includes armchair and a series of small tables which can be used as seats.
- Drop by Paul Cocksedge
- "I felt we should change the way Emeco m…akes chairs" - Konstantin Grcic
- AL-10 by Vuk Jakovljevic
- Francis Bitonti creates pixellated 3D-pr…inted shoes using cellular automation
- Mercury by Ziiiro available in new colou…rs at Dezeen Watch Store
- Heart Chair by Claesson Koivisto Rune fo…r David Design
- Perles necklace collection by Ronan and …Erwan Bouroullec
- The Upside Dome by Gijs Van Vaerenbergh
- Nendo presents K% collection at Luminair…e
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories