The squashy back of this sofa by Milan designer Denis Guidone can be pulled into a cosy nest or laid out to cover the upholstered platform like a duvet.
The Disfatto range includes a sofa, chair and small tables for Italian brand D3co.
The collection is made of bamboo, natural latex, cotton and felt.
It will be presented in Milan next month.
We've often featured Guidone's watches on Dezeen before but this is his first furniture project.
Here are some more details from Guidone:
Disfatto contains a primordial idea of comfort and has a changeable shape that naturally adapts to our needs.
It changes its colours over time and with the seasons.
It is an essential structure on which rests a shape with soft lines, warm and friendly, which unhinges the principles of ergonomics and creates the perfect imperfections.
The same line includes armchair and a series of small tables which can be used as seats.
- Willy Wonka-inspired machine propels pop…corn through a curved glass tube
- Boom Boom speaker by Mathieu Lehanneur h…as 20 faces
- Snoopy by Iskos-Berlin for Versus
- Dezeen Watch Store launches the Crossove…r by Denis Guidone for Projects
- 100% Inspiration: Nina Tolstrup
- Dezeen's green design selection in the I…ndependent on Sunday
- 10% off Dezeen Watch Store at The Tempor…ium plus win a Christmas goodie bag worth over £100
- Iris van Herpen exhibition at the Intern…ational Centre for Lace and Fashion
- Wooden Giants by PostlerFerguson
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories