This coffee table by Chilean studio Elemento Diseño is made of a single sheet of plywood, with the legs cut out from its corners.
The two V-shaped legs slot diagonally into a cross at the centre of the table so that the whole thing can be assembled without glue.
See more tables on Dezeen here.
Here are a few details from Barcelona brand Quattria:
Coffee table plywood lacquered in white. Notable for being made of a single board that has a pre-cut in order to be assembled easily.
Environmental performance is the best definition of the coffee table VIC. In manufacturing there are few losses so that all parts are utilized to build a harmonious whole.
VIC is assembled without tools.
- Dezeen Watch Store at designjunction
- PXR-8 by Michael Young at Dezeen Watch S…tore
- Skin Collection by Pepe Heykoop
- Glen Baghurst's debut furniture range fu…ses cultural influences
- Invisible Shoe by Andreia Chaves
- Catastrophe by Maxim Velcovsky
- Upside Down by Floris Wubben
- Stefan Borselius designs minimal chairs …for Fogia
- Richard Hutten for Christofle
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories