This coffee table by Chilean studio Elemento Diseño is made of a single sheet of plywood, with the legs cut out from its corners.
The two V-shaped legs slot diagonally into a cross at the centre of the table so that the whole thing can be assembled without glue.
See more tables on Dezeen here.
Here are a few details from Barcelona brand Quattria:
Coffee table plywood lacquered in white. Notable for being made of a single board that has a pre-cut in order to be assembled easily.
Environmental performance is the best definition of the coffee table VIC. In manufacturing there are few losses so that all parts are utilized to build a harmonious whole.
VIC is assembled without tools.
- Dezeen Podcast: Colin Forbes remembering… Alan Fletcher at the Design Museum
- Foster + Partners for Emeco
- Telephones by Chauhan Studio
- Emeco launches new collection in Milan d…esigned by Jasper Morrison
- Ice and Snow Furniture by Hongtao Zhou
- Untitled Lights by Karen Ryan
- Karoto by Avichai Tadmor for Monkey Busi…ness
- Joris Laarman for Jaga
- Poured Bar by Studio Glithero
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories