This coffee table by Chilean studio Elemento Diseño is made of a single sheet of plywood, with the legs cut out from its corners.
The two V-shaped legs slot diagonally into a cross at the centre of the table so that the whole thing can be assembled without glue.
See more tables on Dezeen here.
Here are a few details from Barcelona brand Quattria:
Coffee table plywood lacquered in white. Notable for being made of a single board that has a pre-cut in order to be assembled easily.
Environmental performance is the best definition of the coffee table VIC. In manufacturing there are few losses so that all parts are utilized to build a harmonious whole.
VIC is assembled without tools.
- Ex Libris by Chanan de Lange
- Antibodies by the Campana Brothers at Vi…tra Design Museum
- Rio Cinema by 1:2:3 and Kristoffer Sundi…n
- Maaike Roozenburg combines augmented rea…lity and digital prototyping to create smart fakes
- Lawrence Lek at Designers in Residence 2…012
- Ron Arad: Restless at the Barbican
- Meike Harde's metal-mesh Hybrid Cabinet …displays and protects its contents
- The Crate Series by Studio Makkink & Bey…
- Cloud Lamps by Yu Jordy Fu
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories