This coffee table by Chilean studio Elemento Diseño is made of a single sheet of plywood, with the legs cut out from its corners.
The two V-shaped legs slot diagonally into a cross at the centre of the table so that the whole thing can be assembled without glue.
See more tables on Dezeen here.
Here are a few details from Barcelona brand Quattria:
Coffee table plywood lacquered in white. Notable for being made of a single board that has a pre-cut in order to be assembled easily.
Environmental performance is the best definition of the coffee table VIC. In manufacturing there are few losses so that all parts are utilized to build a harmonious whole.
VIC is assembled without tools.
- Customisable furniture means "no more …trends" says Philippe Starck
- Anne Boysen's Toward Sofa reconfigures… for different sitting positions
- Homage to Karl by Patrycja Domanska an…d Felix Gieselmann
- Cherry Tree by Tom Price
- Kartell presents new Ettore Sottsass c…ollection in Memphis-themed exhibition
- Nike updates Hypervenom football boots… with new materials
- Color Reform Spectrum Edition by ABC C…arpet & Home
- Mesblock by Robert Knight
- BRCK portable internet router by Ushah…idi "designed to work anywhere"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories