This coffee table by Chilean studio Elemento Diseño is made of a single sheet of plywood, with the legs cut out from its corners.
The two V-shaped legs slot diagonally into a cross at the centre of the table so that the whole thing can be assembled without glue.
See more tables on Dezeen here.
Here are a few details from Barcelona brand Quattria:
Coffee table plywood lacquered in white. Notable for being made of a single board that has a pre-cut in order to be assembled easily.
Environmental performance is the best definition of the coffee table VIC. In manufacturing there are few losses so that all parts are utilized to build a harmonious whole.
VIC is assembled without tools.
- Biennale Interieur "gives chances to a n…ew generation of designers"
- Alfa Romeo Centenary Sculpture by Gerry …Judah
- Hose Clip Shelving by Max Frommeld
- My London by Nendo for Established & Son…s
- Optical chandelier by Stuart Haygarth
- The Bombay Sapphire Prize in Milan: vide…o diary day 5
- “Milan is a breeding ground for people… who copy our products”
- Nomadic Furniture by Jorge Penadés
- Today at Dezeen Platform: LingJing Yin, …Mark McKeague and Ting Chung Jessica Cheng
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories