Paint takes on a life of its own and snakes across the human body in this stop-motion animation by French graphics studio Tenas. The project took three people five days and incorporates 1500 photos.
Music: Esther's from Amon Tobin
- Objets Nomades for Louis Vuitton
- A Doll's House for Clementine by TDO A…rchitecture
- Massimo Faion's Posa Project reinterpr…ets falconry perches
- MU Cutlery by Toyo Ito for Alessi
- Star System by Enrico Buscemi and Pier…giorgio Leone
- Dezeen archive: hair
- Advances in digital interfaces will le…ad to a "new beginning in music"
- Industry by Tom Dixon
- Lavitta collection by Poiat Products
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories