Wherever tells the time in two different time zones at once by featuring two separate hour hands.
The face of the watch has four hands in total, one for minutes, one for seconds and two hour hands. The wearer is able to differentiate between the two hour hands by their different colours.
The hour hands can be set to which ever time zone the wearer prefers, designed for those who travel between countries or for those who have family or friends in a different international zone.
The watch is available with a black, red, blue or purple strap, and you can order online or over the phone on +44 20 7503 7319.
See the rest of the watches in our Nava collection here.
Here are two interviews Dezeen filmed with Guidone last, one in Milan and the second at Dezeen Space in London.
Dezeen Watch Store is a carefully curated online store specialising in watches by named designers and boutique brands.
- ‘Mat, Satiné, Brilliant’ by Maison …Martin Margiela
- Mr Smith's Letterpress Workshop
- The Changing Room by UNStudio
- Dezeen podcast: Javier Mariscal at the D…esign Museum
- Pibal bicycle by Philippe Starck and Peu…geot
- Set expanding shelving by Stephanie Horn…ig
- Xarxa Sofa by Martí Guixé for Danese
- Dezeen relaunches
- Anna Czaniecka shapes kettle like mugs t…o save water when making tea
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories