Here are soem more details from the Olympic Delivery Authority:
Official Team GB Olympic Kit launched
The kit that will be worn by British athletes at the London 2012 Games has been revealed today by adidas, the Official Sportswear Provider of Team GB and ParalympicsGB.
Designed by Stella McCartney, Creative Director for the project, the kit combines the best in performance technologies and British style. It was revealed at the Tower of London where athletes including Jessica Ennis, Phillips Idowu and Ellie Simmonds showcased the range.
Adidas UK Marketing Director Nick Craggs said: 'All eyes will be on the British athletes when they take the stage at the Games, so we wanted to ensure that they would be the best equipped team through a combination of leading technologies including PowerWEB and Climacool and a unified and striking team identity.'
The kit is the most comprehensive range ever supplied to a national team, including competition kit, training wear, the presentation suit, footwear and accessories. Adidas will supply over 900 British athletes with a total of approximately 175,000 items of clothing during London 2012.
- Rectangle shoes by Maria Nina Vaclavek r…eveal outlines of the wearer's feet
- Normal timepieces by Ross McBride
- Big Dipper by Sarah van Gameren
- Disfatto by Denis Guidone for D3co
- Paddle by Benjamin Hubert for Fabbian
- Nine of the best rain-inspired designs
- Smith Pro by Jonathan Olivares for Danes…e
- Time Flies by Lisa Frode
- dezeen loves... Peter Callesen's papercu…ts
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories