Here are soem more details from the Olympic Delivery Authority:
Official Team GB Olympic Kit launched
The kit that will be worn by British athletes at the London 2012 Games has been revealed today by adidas, the Official Sportswear Provider of Team GB and ParalympicsGB.
Designed by Stella McCartney, Creative Director for the project, the kit combines the best in performance technologies and British style. It was revealed at the Tower of London where athletes including Jessica Ennis, Phillips Idowu and Ellie Simmonds showcased the range.
Adidas UK Marketing Director Nick Craggs said: 'All eyes will be on the British athletes when they take the stage at the Games, so we wanted to ensure that they would be the best equipped team through a combination of leading technologies including PowerWEB and Climacool and a unified and striking team identity.'
The kit is the most comprehensive range ever supplied to a national team, including competition kit, training wear, the presentation suit, footwear and accessories. Adidas will supply over 900 British athletes with a total of approximately 175,000 items of clothing during London 2012.
- Glass panes form transparent labyrinth b…y Robert Morris
- [D3] Contest winners at imm cologne 2010
- Peak Oil by Charlie Davidson
- Giambattista Valli shows haute-couture c…ollection in Paris
- Theca and Steelwood Galva by Ronan and E…rwan Bouroullec for Magis
- Talamanca Cocoa by fuseproject
- MOY by Elvis Tomljenovic
- Lard Series by Commonwealth
- Hobby Panton chair by Peter Jakubik
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories