In this movie filmed by Dutch design organisation Premsela during their symposium Me Craft/You Industry in January, Welsh designer Kieren Jones explains how he constructed a miniature factory to transform the uneaten parts of a chicken into a gold leather flying jacket and a bone china eggcup and spoon.
The skin of the chicken was tanned and dyed gold to make the leather panels for the jacket, while the eggcup and spoon were created using the leftover bones.
- FaceOn by Boguslaw Sliwiński
- Two Way reversible sunglasses by HAiK an…d Kaibosh
- Dalston Rose by House of Hackney
- Diamond Jubilee Souvenir Poster by Sarah… Hyndman
- Luca Nichetto combines Danish and Italia…n design for Cloud seating range
- Nested Bunk Beds by Tsai Design Studio
- LG70 by Seymourpowell
- Custhom launches digitally embroidered w…allpaper
- Essence Collection by MSB
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories