In this movie filmed by Dutch design organisation Premsela during their symposium Me Craft/You Industry in January, Welsh designer Kieren Jones explains how he constructed a miniature factory to transform the uneaten parts of a chicken into a gold leather flying jacket and a bone china eggcup and spoon.
The skin of the chicken was tanned and dyed gold to make the leather panels for the jacket, while the eggcup and spoon were created using the leftover bones.
- Ladder by Itay Laniado
- Net tables by Benjamin Hubert for Moroso
- Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: [D3]… Contest winners
- Wooden table by Ruben Beckers weighs jus…t 4.5 kilograms
- "I brought bird cages back to the Seven …Dials area" - Dominic Wilcox
- Molteni&C Sofa Chats: Arik Levy
- Zaha Hadid at IMM Cologne
- Clamped Stools by Daniel Glazman
- Formafantasma experiment with lava to cr…eate furniture collection
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories