Designers Patrick Bek and Oliver Fowles launched Uniform Wares in 2009 with the 100 Series (above) a colourful range of simplified timepieces based on British industrial wall clocks.
They've since expanded the collection to include calendar and chronograph models, plus new designs based on the classic dress watch.
You can order Uniform Wares watches from Dezeen Watch Store online or over the phone on +44 20 7503 7319.
Uniform Wares are located on Broadway Market Mews, close to the Regent's Canal that cuts through the lower part of the borough.
Designed in Hackney map:
Blue = designers
Red = architects
Yellow = brands
Designed in Hackney is a Dezeen initiative to showcase world-class architecture and design created in the borough, which is one of the five host boroughs for the London 2012 Olympic Games as well as being home to Dezeen’s offices. We’ll publish buildings, interiors and objects that have been designed in Hackney each day until the games this summer.
More information and details of how to get involved can be found at www.designedinhackney.com.
- The Changing Room by UNStudio
- David Bowie is at the V&A
- Dyson Hard two-in-one vacuum cleaner by …Dyson
- Vitra retrospective goes on show in Phil…adelphia
- Bertrand Lavier's "unruly mass" of hoses… creates a fountain outside the Serpentine Sackler Gallery
- Fujiko Nakaya hides Philip Johnson's Gla…ss House in vaporous fog
- Finger-nose Stylus by Dominic Wilcox
- Bloated Shelf by Damien Gernay
- Luminosity by Tom Dixon at MOST
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories