Congratulations to the winners! Federico Guidotto in Italy, Jean-Marc Commenge in France, Hrvoje Skender in Croatia, Carla Sulaiman in Australia and Adeleh Nejati in the USA all won a Turnkey pencil sharpener from Monkey Business.
Instead of turning the pencil in the sharpener, users hold the pencil still and twist the cast-metal key. It's also available from Monkey Business in bright red.
We recently featured a set of pins produced by Monkey Business that can be stuck onto wine corks to create animal toys at the dinner table.
This competition is now closed.
Five winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the top of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
- Osko+Deichmann extends kinked steel furn…iture range for Blå Station
- Faceture by Phil Cuttance for the Stepne…y Green Design Collection
- Uma by Kazunaga Sakashita updates archet…ypal trestle table
- Magnifying spoon designed to detect cont…aminants in food
- Luminous ceilings and carpets will becom…e commonplace, says lead designer at Philips
- Marginal Notes by Note Design Studio
- Non-Woven by Christian Kocx
- Design Miami Basel 2007
- A new bus for London competition winners… announced
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories