Congratulations to the winners! Federico Guidotto in Italy, Jean-Marc Commenge in France, Hrvoje Skender in Croatia, Carla Sulaiman in Australia and Adeleh Nejati in the USA all won a Turnkey pencil sharpener from Monkey Business.
Instead of turning the pencil in the sharpener, users hold the pencil still and twist the cast-metal key. It's also available from Monkey Business in bright red.
We recently featured a set of pins produced by Monkey Business that can be stuck onto wine corks to create animal toys at the dinner table.
This competition is now closed.
Five winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the top of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
- Fractal Table by Platform Wertel Oberfel…l
- Noughts and Crosses tables by Michael So…deau for Modus
- Lucy McRae envisions a human vacuum cham…ber for the future of space travel
- Artist in Jewellery by David Watkins
- Butter Chair by DesignByThem
- Hair Glasses by Studio Swine
- NAN18 by Jörg Boner and Christian Deube…r for Nanoo
- Torafu Architects designs multi-function…al Dice furniture for children and adults
- New work from Tom Dixon
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories