Congratulations to the winners! Federico Guidotto in Italy, Jean-Marc Commenge in France, Hrvoje Skender in Croatia, Carla Sulaiman in Australia and Adeleh Nejati in the USA all won a Turnkey pencil sharpener from Monkey Business.
Instead of turning the pencil in the sharpener, users hold the pencil still and twist the cast-metal key. It's also available from Monkey Business in bright red.
We recently featured a set of pins produced by Monkey Business that can be stuck onto wine corks to create animal toys at the dinner table.
This competition is now closed.
Five winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the top of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
- Anne Boysen's Toward Sofa reconfigures f…or different sitting positions
- My Couch, My Canvas by Annebet Philips
- When Gravity Fails by Sruli Recht
- Calvert Brody typeface by Margaret Calve…rt, Neville Brody and Henrik Kubel
- Materiality by Benjamin Hubert
- Campana brothers design Camper accessori…es for London exhibition
- Sarah Lucas uses concrete breeze blocks …to create first furniture range
- EuroK-Cars at the Royal College of Art
- Blast by Guy Mishaly
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories