Congratulations to the winners! Federico Guidotto in Italy, Jean-Marc Commenge in France, Hrvoje Skender in Croatia, Carla Sulaiman in Australia and Adeleh Nejati in the USA all won a Turnkey pencil sharpener from Monkey Business.
Instead of turning the pencil in the sharpener, users hold the pencil still and twist the cast-metal key. It's also available from Monkey Business in bright red.
We recently featured a set of pins produced by Monkey Business that can be stuck onto wine corks to create animal toys at the dinner table.
This competition is now closed.
Five winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the top of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
- Qing Zuo! by Judith van den Boom
- Helsinki Design Museum exhibition celebr…ates "Finland's second designer"
- Resilience by Julia Lohmann
- Circumsolar by Sruli Recht
- Bendable Interior Objects by Form Us Wit…h Love
- Me mirrors by Mathias Hahn for Asplund
- Doshi Levien's rugs for Nanimarquina cap…ture the "joy and celebration of the Rabari"
- Interview with Tom Dixon
- Krijn de Koning builds colourful archite…ctural structures at Turner Contemporary
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories