Congratulations to the winners! Federico Guidotto in Italy, Jean-Marc Commenge in France, Hrvoje Skender in Croatia, Carla Sulaiman in Australia and Adeleh Nejati in the USA all won a Turnkey pencil sharpener from Monkey Business.
Instead of turning the pencil in the sharpener, users hold the pencil still and twist the cast-metal key. It's also available from Monkey Business in bright red.
We recently featured a set of pins produced by Monkey Business that can be stuck onto wine corks to create animal toys at the dinner table.
This competition is now closed.
Five winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the top of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
- Purple locket is a digital version of …the traditional heirloom
- The Bare Hair Project by Ola Giertz
- Water Light Graffiti by Antonin Fornea…u for DigitalArti Artlab
- Scallop table by Samuel Wilkinson for …Versus
- Martin the Mule by Ibride
- American Apparel launches collection w…ith Memphis Group's Nathalie Du Pasquier
- Marc Thorpe reimagines garden vine to …create steel table
- Touch! Touch! Nothing will Happen by… Luzinterruptus
- Exhibition showcasing Irish design pre…sents "a fusion between the old and the new"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories