Congratulations to the winners! Federico Guidotto in Italy, Jean-Marc Commenge in France, Hrvoje Skender in Croatia, Carla Sulaiman in Australia and Adeleh Nejati in the USA all won a Turnkey pencil sharpener from Monkey Business.
Instead of turning the pencil in the sharpener, users hold the pencil still and twist the cast-metal key. It's also available from Monkey Business in bright red.
We recently featured a set of pins produced by Monkey Business that can be stuck onto wine corks to create animal toys at the dinner table.
This competition is now closed.
Five winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the top of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
- Binary Prints by Alex Trochut
- HTC Touch Diamond by One & Co
- Luminaire and Salvatori
- Man-made marble by Max Lamb used to crea…te camouflaged furniture installation
- Waver by Konstantin Grcic for Vitra
- Buttons by Studio Swine
- Halfbike II is a pedal-powered vehicle f…or navigating city streets
- Outdoor Kitchen by Studiomama
- Moooi's Milan 2015 exhibition is capture…d in a 360-degree virtual showroom
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories