These plates by Polish designer Boguslaw Sliwinski turn your meals into hairstyles for the faces they depict.
Called FaceOn, each ceramic plate bears one of six silhouettes.
They're produced to order in two sizes and can be ordered via the designer's website.
A while ago we published a similar project from Sliwiński where morsels of food complete drawings of cranes, forklift trucks, ships, trucks and trains.
Take a look at them here.
- Food Probe by Philips Design
- Stick Chair by Emmanuelle Moureaux
- Zipit by Victor Matic
- Paul Cocksedge at Trussardi
- Black Tree by Miloš Milivojevic
- Dezeen Watch Store at London Design Fest…ival
- I nibbled Britain out of Jaffa Cakes by …Dominic Wilcox
- Changing Dimensions by Royal College of …Art graduates
- City Dog Adventure by Maartje Dros
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories