These plates by Polish designer Boguslaw Sliwinski turn your meals into hairstyles for the faces they depict.
Called FaceOn, each ceramic plate bears one of six silhouettes.
They're produced to order in two sizes and can be ordered via the designer's website.
A while ago we published a similar project from Sliwiński where morsels of food complete drawings of cranes, forklift trucks, ships, trucks and trains.
Take a look at them here.
- Ear Sofa by St Ely for Lerival
- The Rock Paper Scissors Playing Glove by… Steve Hoefer
- "I wanted to design a simple watch with …an interesting surprise" - Marcel Wanders
- Perch Collection by Pierre Favresse at N…ouvelle Vague
- Felt Follows Form by Hanan Kedmi
- LEDs are finally able to create light of… the quality designers "expect it to be" says Arik Levy
- Snøhetta entices bees into Oslo with ho…ney-coloured Vulkan Beehives
- Dezeen Watch Store: Iconograph chronogra…ph by Werner Aisslinger
- Will.i.am launches eyewear range with de…signer George Gorrow
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories