These plates by Polish designer Boguslaw Sliwinski turn your meals into hairstyles for the faces they depict.
Called FaceOn, each ceramic plate bears one of six silhouettes.
They're produced to order in two sizes and can be ordered via the designer's website.
A while ago we published a similar project from Sliwiński where morsels of food complete drawings of cranes, forklift trucks, ships, trucks and trains.
Take a look at them here.
- Okay Studio to exhibit hardwood designs …at Clerkenwell Design Week
- Another Country launches lighting collec…tion with designs by Dana Cannam
- Jet Set by Jaime Hayón for Bisazza
- Zsanett Szirmay turns cross-stitch patte…rns into musical scores
- Office Pets by Hella Jongerius
- Sealed Chair by François Dumas
- Furniture by Axel Bjurström
- Thermostat controlled with a smartphone …by Philippe Starck for Netatmo
- Nendo rethinks Hello Kitty for men's T-s…hirt range
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories