These plates by Polish designer Boguslaw Sliwinski turn your meals into hairstyles for the faces they depict.
Called FaceOn, each ceramic plate bears one of six silhouettes.
They're produced to order in two sizes and can be ordered via the designer's website.
A while ago we published a similar project from Sliwiński where morsels of food complete drawings of cranes, forklift trucks, ships, trucks and trains.
Take a look at them here.
- Studio Glithero at Craft Punk
- Il cuore è una pompa by Gianfranco Pamp…aloni
- Massimo Faion's Posa Project reinterpret…s falconry perches
- Thomas Heatherwick: "We don’t work in …two dimensions"
- England Home Kit by Peter Saville for Um…bro
- Lovegrove and Colani at the Design Museu…m
- Silver Ware by Studio Job at Bisazza
- Blossom light by Hella Jongerius
- Loom by Benjamin Hubert for Zero
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories