These plates by Polish designer Boguslaw Sliwinski turn your meals into hairstyles for the faces they depict.
Called FaceOn, each ceramic plate bears one of six silhouettes.
They're produced to order in two sizes and can be ordered via the designer's website.
A while ago we published a similar project from Sliwiński where morsels of food complete drawings of cranes, forklift trucks, ships, trucks and trains.
Take a look at them here.
- N12 3D-printed bikini by Continuum Fashi…on and Shapeways
- Dezeen podcast - Hussein Chalayan at the… Design Museum
- Apollo lighting range by International
- Claimp by Maya Goldblum
- London Design Festival eyes South Bank
- Solar Shade by Buro North
- Corkers by Monkey Business and Reddish
- Louis Vuitton fashion collection influen…ced by Modernist architect Charlotte Perriand
- M-Collection by Niels van Eijk and Miria…m van der Lubbe
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories