These plates by Polish designer Boguslaw Sliwinski turn your meals into hairstyles for the faces they depict.
Called FaceOn, each ceramic plate bears one of six silhouettes.
They're produced to order in two sizes and can be ordered via the designer's website.
A while ago we published a similar project from Sliwiński where morsels of food complete drawings of cranes, forklift trucks, ships, trucks and trains.
Take a look at them here.
- Ceramic radio by Studio Lama
- Room shelving system functions like a …huge shape-sorter toy
- Layered fabric chair by Richard Hutten… to launch in Milan
- Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec at Galerie …Kreo
- Tokyo Bench by Gehry Partners
- Short by Short by Hironobu Yamabe for …E&Y
- Cloudscapes at MOT by Tetsuo Kondo Arc…hitects and Transsolar
- Edible water bottle replaces plastic w…ith algae
- Melvin the Mini Machine by HEYHEYHEY
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories