Congratulations to the winners! Pieter Cherlet in Belgium, Jarno Schellenberg in the Netherlands, Antoana Petkova in the UK and Hazel Rush in the UK all won a Vivid watch by Normal.
The watches make a colourful change from their monochrome predecessors, Extra Normal and Extra Normal Grande.
The hour hand of the watch is actually the coloured disk of the face, available in navy blue, light blue, green or magenta. As time passes the disk subtly reveals the numbered face below through the cutaway shape of the hour marker. The minute and second hands work as a traditional tickers above the disk.
The colour on each face graduates from a darker tone at the rim to a lighter one in the centre. Normal Vivid comes with an adjustable stainless-steel mesh strap.
Vivid has the same case as the Extra Normal Grande watch and the straps are stainless steel mesh.
This competition is now closed.
Four winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the top of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
You can see the Normal watches range on www.dezeenwatchstore.com or order over the phone on +44 20 7503 7319.
Dezeen Watch Store is a carefully curated online store specialising in watches by named designers and boutique brands.
- Daniel Becker Design Studio creates furn…iture from transportation pallets
- Jawbone ERA by Yves Behar
- Future Primitives by Muller Van Severen
- Glowing stars by Pernilla Ohrstedt decor…ate Christmas tree in London hotel
- Haunted by 36 Woman by Ted Noten
- The Radiation Collection by NOCC
- EOps Noisezero i+ Eco by Michael Young
- Ron Arad: "The Rover chair sucked me int…o the world of design"
- Daniel Emma launches first furniture and… lighting range
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories