Congratulations to the winners! Pieter Cherlet in Belgium, Jarno Schellenberg in the Netherlands, Antoana Petkova in the UK and Hazel Rush in the UK all won a Vivid watch by Normal.
The watches make a colourful change from their monochrome predecessors, Extra Normal and Extra Normal Grande.
The hour hand of the watch is actually the coloured disk of the face, available in navy blue, light blue, green or magenta. As time passes the disk subtly reveals the numbered face below through the cutaway shape of the hour marker. The minute and second hands work as a traditional tickers above the disk.
The colour on each face graduates from a darker tone at the rim to a lighter one in the centre. Normal Vivid comes with an adjustable stainless-steel mesh strap.
Vivid has the same case as the Extra Normal Grande watch and the straps are stainless steel mesh.
This competition is now closed.
Four winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the top of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
You can see the Normal watches range on www.dezeenwatchstore.com or order over the phone on +44 20 7503 7319.
Dezeen Watch Store is a carefully curated online store specialising in watches by named designers and boutique brands.
- Husmus by Muungano
- REK bookcase by Reinier de Jong
- Movie: tour of Design Interactions at Sh…ow RCA 2012 with Tony Dunne
- Nicole Goymann and Christoph John create… shoes from deconstructed silkworm cocoons
- Dezeen Watch Store pop-up at SuperDesign
- East Beach Cafe by Thomas Heatherwick
- Basic Armchair by Lagranja Design
- Acupuncture needles ripple across Izzy P…arker's Tactile Treatment cape
- Doublefacette by Postfossil
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories