The exhibition comprised large wall-mounted tablets with racks of moveable letters like Scrabble tiles.
The letter blocks come in different sizes and allow the user to rearrange them to create messages and sayings.
The variations in the size of each letter block play with light and shadow, changing as the blocks are moved around. The exhibition also included a hand-bound book of Icelandic birds by Benedict Gröndal Sveinbjarnarson.
The images above were taken with the Pentax K-01 camera designed by Marc Newson, which was kindly given to us by Pentax for the trip. You can also see our architecture tour and studio visits from the trip, or watch an interview with Marc Newson talking about the camera on Dezeen Screen.
- Modernist London cards and BT Tower prin…t by Stefi Orazi at Dezeen Super Store
- Black Tree by Miloš Milivojevic
- Forest Light by Ontwerpduo
- Bottle watch by Industrial Facility arri…ves at Dezeen Watch Store
- Z.Car by Zaha Hadid
- Sofa by Satyendra Pakhalé for Hästens
- Brave New World Lamp by Fresh West for M…oooi
- Commuter by Levi’s
- Lilian van Daal's 3D-printed Biomimicry …chair shows off "a new way to create soft seating"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories