The exhibition comprised large wall-mounted tablets with racks of moveable letters like Scrabble tiles.
The letter blocks come in different sizes and allow the user to rearrange them to create messages and sayings.
The variations in the size of each letter block play with light and shadow, changing as the blocks are moved around. The exhibition also included a hand-bound book of Icelandic birds by Benedict Gröndal Sveinbjarnarson.
The images above were taken with the Pentax K-01 camera designed by Marc Newson, which was kindly given to us by Pentax for the trip. You can also see our architecture tour and studio visits from the trip, or watch an interview with Marc Newson talking about the camera on Dezeen Screen.
- Kora Vases by Studiopepe for Spotti Ediz…ioni
- Giant Cubebot by David Weeks for Quinze …& Milanand Areaware at MOST
- Tech firm proposes using OLED screens to… make aircraft cabins appear see-through
- British Gymnastics logo by Bear London
- Tableware as Sensorial Stimuli by Jinhyu…n Jeon
- Animal Tales by Ding3000
- Esource by Hal Watts at Show RCA 2012
- Food Probe by Philips Design
- Conceptual office swaps chairs and desks… for "experimental work landscape"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories