The exhibition comprised large wall-mounted tablets with racks of moveable letters like Scrabble tiles.
The letter blocks come in different sizes and allow the user to rearrange them to create messages and sayings.
The variations in the size of each letter block play with light and shadow, changing as the blocks are moved around. The exhibition also included a hand-bound book of Icelandic birds by Benedict Gröndal Sveinbjarnarson.
The images above were taken with the Pentax K-01 camera designed by Marc Newson, which was kindly given to us by Pentax for the trip. You can also see our architecture tour and studio visits from the trip, or watch an interview with Marc Newson talking about the camera on Dezeen Screen.
- Bird Song with a Found Feather by Martin… Smith/Laikingland
- Porcelain by Jaime Hayón for Kutani Cho…emon
- Winkel w127 by Dirk Winkel for Wästberg
- Pebble by Osko+Deichmann
- A Doll's House for Clementine by TDO Arc…hitecture
- VC1 Cufflinks by VOID Watches
- Dual Cut by Kitmen Keung for Sixinch
- The Extrapolation Factory holds design w…orkshops that explore possible futures
- 1.3 Chair by Ki Hyun Kim
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories