The exhibition comprised large wall-mounted tablets with racks of moveable letters like Scrabble tiles.
The letter blocks come in different sizes and allow the user to rearrange them to create messages and sayings.
The variations in the size of each letter block play with light and shadow, changing as the blocks are moved around. The exhibition also included a hand-bound book of Icelandic birds by Benedict Gröndal Sveinbjarnarson.
The images above were taken with the Pentax K-01 camera designed by Marc Newson, which was kindly given to us by Pentax for the trip. You can also see our architecture tour and studio visits from the trip, or watch an interview with Marc Newson talking about the camera on Dezeen Screen.
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: save £5…0 on VOID V02 watches
- From Here For Here by Ariane Prin
- Losing Your Marbles by Charlotte Moneype…nny
- Surreal Minimalism by David Pompa
- Dreamball by Unplug Design
- BS Toy plates by Boguslaw Sliwiński
- As If From Nowhere by Orla Reynolds
- S - Chair Transformers by Beton
- Hella Jongerius combines cork and felt f…or striped rug collection
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories