Dezeen Wire: a concept for a watch that syncs up to an iPhone or Android device has received over $3.4 million worth of funding on internet platform Kickstarter, breaking the site's existing record with a month still to go - TNW
Designed by Californian start-up company Pebble Technology, the Pebble E-Paper Watch will discreetly alert you to incoming calls, emails and messages on your phone with a gentle vibration and has currently received backing from over 23,000 people.
If you've got a thing for watches, then check out Dezeen Watch Store for the latest designs from Ross McBride, Denis Guidone, Braun and more.
- Ross Lovegrove creates chair for Moroso …using metal-pressing technology for cars
- Wooden Carpet by Elisa Stroyzk
- Rough Diamond collection by Lee Broom
- EOps Noisezero i+ Eco by Michael Young
- Atelier van Lieshout at Giò Marconi, Mi…lan
- Solar Shade by Buro North
- Home Traveller by Anne Lorenz
- Ondo by Kenyon Yeh
- Labvert's glass fragrance tester for Dio…r prevents mixing of scents
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories