Dezeen Wire: a concept for a watch that syncs up to an iPhone or Android device has received over $3.4 million worth of funding on internet platform Kickstarter, breaking the site's existing record with a month still to go - TNW
Designed by Californian start-up company Pebble Technology, the Pebble E-Paper Watch will discreetly alert you to incoming calls, emails and messages on your phone with a gentle vibration and has currently received backing from over 23,000 people.
If you've got a thing for watches, then check out Dezeen Watch Store for the latest designs from Ross McBride, Denis Guidone, Braun and more.
- XO-3 by fuseproject
- Graham Fan's graduate fashion collection… evokes metallic pan scourers
- Attic by Studio Chad Wright
- Silence of Shadows by Jin Kay
- Bachag by Joongho Choi
- Keiichi Matsuda to "explore the future o…f the city" in new film
- Flower Street BioReactor by Emergent
- Mezzanine by Constance Guisset
- Tip of the Tongue by Michael Anastassiad…es
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories