Dezeen Wire: a concept for a watch that syncs up to an iPhone or Android device has received over $3.4 million worth of funding on internet platform Kickstarter, breaking the site's existing record with a month still to go - TNW
Designed by Californian start-up company Pebble Technology, the Pebble E-Paper Watch will discreetly alert you to incoming calls, emails and messages on your phone with a gentle vibration and has currently received backing from over 23,000 people.
If you've got a thing for watches, then check out Dezeen Watch Store for the latest designs from Ross McBride, Denis Guidone, Braun and more.
- Free space for light designers at Tent L…ondon
- For Rest Table by SPEAC
- Thanks for the Sun colour-changing lamps… by Arnout Meijer
- Drop umbrella by Ayca Dundar is made of …just six parts
- The Country Trainer by Jasper Morrison f…or Camper
- Liquid Tape Cutter by Kouichi Okamoto fo…r Kyouei Design
- Nuisance Machines by Andrew Friend
- Michael Young for Herdeiros Passanha
- Perspectives by John Pawson at St Paul's… Cathedral
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories