Dezeen Wire: a concept for a watch that syncs up to an iPhone or Android device has received over $3.4 million worth of funding on internet platform Kickstarter, breaking the site's existing record with a month still to go - TNW
Designed by Californian start-up company Pebble Technology, the Pebble E-Paper Watch will discreetly alert you to incoming calls, emails and messages on your phone with a gentle vibration and has currently received backing from over 23,000 people.
If you've got a thing for watches, then check out Dezeen Watch Store for the latest designs from Ross McBride, Denis Guidone, Braun and more.
- The Garment District by Bart Hess at Fut…ure Perfect
- Motek by Luca Nichetto for Cassina
- Andrea Branzi at Fondation Cartier
- Studio Makkink & Bey create furniture fo…r a nomadic living room
- Packaging Lights by Anke Weiss
- Emeco launches seat pads for the classic… but cold 1006 Navy Chair
- Designer cakes by Viktor & Rolf, Studio …Job and more served up during Design Miami
- Lladró Re-Cyclos by Committee 2
- Build by Jack Godfrey Wood and Tom Ballh…atchet for Movisi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories