Dezeen Wire: a concept for a watch that syncs up to an iPhone or Android device has received over $3.4 million worth of funding on internet platform Kickstarter, breaking the site's existing record with a month still to go - TNW
Designed by Californian start-up company Pebble Technology, the Pebble E-Paper Watch will discreetly alert you to incoming calls, emails and messages on your phone with a gentle vibration and has currently received backing from over 23,000 people.
If you've got a thing for watches, then check out Dezeen Watch Store for the latest designs from Ross McBride, Denis Guidone, Braun and more.
- Line, Weave and Hollow by Chicako Ibar…aki
- Scaffolding Brut by Beta Tank
- Pollee by UiWE
- VOID V03 alarm by David Ericsson at De…zeen Watch Store
- Diffusion Vessels by David Sutton
- Taxidermy artwork by Idiots
- Stencil furniture by Julien Carretero
- Drawn from Clay – Noordoostpolder by… Atelier NL at Gallery Libby Sellers
- Bottleware by Nendo for Coca-Cola
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories