Dezeen Wire: a gymnasium in Baghdad that was designed by Le Corbusier in 1957 is to be restored - Yahoo! News
Completed in 1965 under Saddam Hussein, years after the iconic architect's death, the Baghdad Gymnasium has fallen into disrepair following its occupation by American soldiers.
- Sussex House by Wilkinson King Architect…s boasts cedar-clad walls and a ridged roof
- Civil Courts of Justice in Madrid by Zah…a Hadid
- 3D-scanning technology will enable citie…s to exist in "both a virtual and a physical form"
- Jean Nouvel in Abu Dhabi
- Bølgen by JDS and Klar
- Ordos 100 villa by Luca Selva Architekte…n
- Tampa Covenant Church by Alfonso Archite…cts
- Sinjinmal Building by Studio GAON occupi…es its site like "a book in an empty shelf"
- Dezeen's A-Zdvent calendar: House M by A…E5 partners
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories