After 90 minutes, journalist and referee Joseph Grima declared Wilcox as the winner, although a rematch is scheduled to take place tomorrow evening at the V&A museum in London.
Hacked Lab took place at La Rinascente department store in Milan from 17 to 22 April. See our earlier story about it here, or click here to watch our interview with curator Beatrice Galilee in our Wednesday TV show.
Back in London, Dominic Wilcox has his studio on Wells Street in Hackney. See all our stories about him on Dezeen here.
Designed in Hackney map:
Blue = designers
Red = architects
Yellow = brands
Designed in Hackney is a Dezeen initiative to showcase world-class architecture and design created in the borough, which is one of the five host boroughs for the London 2012 Olympic Games as well as being home to Dezeen’s offices. We’ll publish buildings, interiors and objects that have been designed in Hackney each day until the games this summer.
More information and details of how to get involved can be found at www.designedinhackney.com.
Movie is by Alice Masters.
- The Traveller by Arne Quinze for Louis V…uitton
- New Pinterest board: Milan 2013
- Interview with Yves Behar on Jambox and …JamScape
- Giant flowers obscure models in Ondrej A…damek's graduate fashion collection
- Light Wind by demakersvan
- Carousel by Adam Goodrum
- Fractal Table by Platform Wertel Oberfel…l
- Audi's super-fast driverless car is fitt…ed with a mini film studio
- Second Nature by Tokujin Yoshioka
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories