After 90 minutes, journalist and referee Joseph Grima declared Wilcox as the winner, although a rematch is scheduled to take place tomorrow evening at the V&A museum in London.
Hacked Lab took place at La Rinascente department store in Milan from 17 to 22 April. See our earlier story about it here, or click here to watch our interview with curator Beatrice Galilee in our Wednesday TV show.
Back in London, Dominic Wilcox has his studio on Wells Street in Hackney. See all our stories about him on Dezeen here.
Designed in Hackney map:
Blue = designers
Red = architects
Yellow = brands
Designed in Hackney is a Dezeen initiative to showcase world-class architecture and design created in the borough, which is one of the five host boroughs for the London 2012 Olympic Games as well as being home to Dezeen’s offices. We’ll publish buildings, interiors and objects that have been designed in Hackney each day until the games this summer.
More information and details of how to get involved can be found at www.designedinhackney.com.
Movie is by Alice Masters.
- Nendo's Stay-brella stands up unassisted
- Photos of cabbage and plastic bags used …to create fantastical alien landscapes in TSVI music video
- "3D printing will infiltrate fashion thr…ough streetwear, not haute couture"
- Richard Hutten designs combined conferen…ce and ping pong table
- Tales of the Hunt: Raw Edges
- Tephra Formations by Robert Stadler
- Moving Mondrian by Vladimír Ambroz
- Food and Design videos: Philippe Starck
- Classic songs become buildings in Federi…co Babina's Archimusic illustrations
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories