South Korean designer Jeong Yong has created a round CD-player that's mounted like a globe on a tilted axis.
Called Dora, it has a speaker on one side and the CD clips into the other.
Here's some more information from the designer:
DORA is a CD player that rotates on 23.4 degree slanted axis like a globe. The front body has a speaker and the back side has a part to insert a CD. It can be used by a remote control.
It has a composition of simple designs, such as a cylinder shape body, a triangular pyramid and a rectangular remote control.
- Welded Stools by Studio Libertiny
- Litracon light-transmitting concrete
- Hobby Panton chair by Peter Jakubik
- Samuel Wilkinson's Thirty lamp rotates a…t a constant angle
- Synthetic creatures could "save nature" …says Alexandra Daisy Ginsberg
- Issey Miyake's focus is "being innovativ…e with technology" says head of womenswear
- Jointed Jewels by Alissia Melka-Teichroe…w
- Ty-Bihan by Gaël Horsfall
- Christmas Tree Sledge by Tom Hatfield
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories