South Korean designer Jeong Yong has created a round CD-player that's mounted like a globe on a tilted axis.
Called Dora, it has a speaker on one side and the CD clips into the other.
Here's some more information from the designer:
DORA is a CD player that rotates on 23.4 degree slanted axis like a globe. The front body has a speaker and the back side has a part to insert a CD. It can be used by a remote control.
It has a composition of simple designs, such as a cylinder shape body, a triangular pyramid and a rectangular remote control.
- Darum lamp by DAG-designlab
- Build Your Own Musical Instrument by Tec…hnology Will Save Us at Hacked Lab
- Bodge Bench by Gitta Gschwendtner for th…e Stepney Green Design Collection
- KiBiSi by Kilo Design, BIG and Skibsted …Ideation
- 4010-Overdress by Johannes Laue and Joha…nnes Schroth
- Hussein Chalayan at the Design Museum
- Meeraboo FL-1 by Victor Vetterlein
- King Edison pendant lamp by Young & Batt…aglia for Mineheart
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Pia Wüstenber…g
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories