We'll be presenting new watch models including the steel-bracelet version of the ever-popular VOID watches (above) and the brand new chronograph version of Werner Aisslinger's Iconograph range (below).
Clerkenwell Design Week takes place from Tuesday 22 May to Thursday 24 May, from 10am to 9pm each day.
Stands at the Farmiloe Building will feature a drinks reception from 7-9pm on Wednesday 23 May so join us for a beer!
Entry is free but visitors should first register by going to www.clerkenwelldesignweek.com/register.
- Nendo designs Fusion furniture and homew…are collection for BoConcept
- Chambre d'Ami by Matali Crasset for Camp…eggi
- Levels lamp by Form Us With Love for One… Nordic
- Urban Camouflage by Aya Tsukioka
- Balloon Bench by h220430
- André Chiote illustrates Brazil's World… Cup stadiums
- Water droplets diffuse light from Arturo… Erbsman's Atmos lamp
- Alessandro Mendini revisits Proust chair… for marble exhibition
- Hollywood Chandelier for the Stepney Gre…en Design Collection
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories