We'll be presenting new watch models including the steel-bracelet version of the ever-popular VOID watches (above) and the brand new chronograph version of Werner Aisslinger's Iconograph range (below).
Clerkenwell Design Week takes place from Tuesday 22 May to Thursday 24 May, from 10am to 9pm each day.
Stands at the Farmiloe Building will feature a drinks reception from 7-9pm on Wednesday 23 May so join us for a beer!
Entry is free but visitors should first register by going to www.clerkenwelldesignweek.com/register.
- Furniture and lighting brands move int…o "big wonderful world" of fragrances
- SuperDesign at Victoria House, London
- Monica Förster creates outdoor candle… holders from synthetic stone slabs
- FlexVaas by Vij5
- Vaisselier Système D by Matière A
- Furniture for Tracey Neuls Eastside by… Faudet-Harrison
- Water Table Object by Heng Zhi
- Kartell presents new Ettore Sottsass c…ollection in Memphis-themed exhibition
- Moooi's new photorealistic carpets cou…ld give designers "a new kind of freedom"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories