We'll be presenting new watch models including the steel-bracelet version of the ever-popular VOID watches (above) and the brand new chronograph version of Werner Aisslinger's Iconograph range (below).
Clerkenwell Design Week takes place from Tuesday 22 May to Thursday 24 May, from 10am to 9pm each day.
Stands at the Farmiloe Building will feature a drinks reception from 7-9pm on Wednesday 23 May so join us for a beer!
Entry is free but visitors should first register by going to www.clerkenwelldesignweek.com/register.
- AfroditiKrassa's Pentagon Pendant is cla…d in beveled mirrors
- Pebble-shaped Calming Stone is designed …to help prevent panic attacks
- Modular Bench by Shizuka Tatsuno
- Tenda by Benjamin Hubert at designjuncti…on
- Alexander Gufler unveils sculptural wood…en furniture for TON
- Design Indaba videos: Haldane Martin
- More from Design Academy Eindhoven gradu…ation show 2007
- Ron Arad: No Discipline at MOMA
- Orolog by Jaime Hayon launches exclusive…ly at Dezeen Watch Store pop-up
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories