Dezeen Wire: architects Piers Gough and Amanda Levete plus architectural historian Charles Jencks have given their verdict on the architecture of the Olympic site in an article for British newspaper The Guardian.
While the Olympic stadium and handball arena are severely criticised by the group, all three praise the velodrome and aquatics centre.
- London Thatch by James Kirk
- Single Family House in Kacergine by Gint…aras Balcytis
- MUR by Apollo Architects & Associates
- Kilo pitches giant camel-hair tent outsi…de Jean Nouvel's Institut du Monde Arabe in Paris
- House T by Tsukano Architect Office
- Werkhuis by Loos Architects
- Office interior by Tsubasa Iwahashi brin…gs the outside in with hanging baskets and a shed
- Nurai by Dror
- Evolver by students from ALICE studio at… EPFL
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories