Dezeen Wire: architects Piers Gough and Amanda Levete plus architectural historian Charles Jencks have given their verdict on the architecture of the Olympic site in an article for British newspaper The Guardian.
While the Olympic stadium and handball arena are severely criticised by the group, all three praise the velodrome and aquatics centre.
- Format Elf Architekten adds blackened ti…mber cottages to a rural German resort
- Small House by Unemori Architects
- L'Observatoire by CLP Architectes
- Chameleon Cabin made from paper changes …colour when viewed from either side
- Houses in Molenplein by Tony Fretton Arc…hitects
- Dutch Mountain by Denieuwegeneratie
- Didier Faustino's Big Bang-inspired stru…cture to be next in series of dream houses
- Dezeen's A-Zdvent calendar: C-House by D…ot Architecture and Soc-Arc
- Serpentine Gallery Pavilion 2008 by Fran…k Gehry 2
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories