Dezeen Wire: architects Piers Gough and Amanda Levete plus architectural historian Charles Jencks have given their verdict on the architecture of the Olympic site in an article for British newspaper The Guardian.
While the Olympic stadium and handball arena are severely criticised by the group, all three praise the velodrome and aquatics centre.
- Mobile Police Station by Gesamtkonzept
- Messner Mountain Museum by EM2
- Moving school by Amadeo Bennetta and Dan… LaRossa for Building Trust
- Capel Manor House Guest Pavilion by Ewan… Cameron Architects
- Tea House by Archi-Union
- Mirrored cabin installed in Scottish gle…n by Angus Ritchie and Daniel Tyler
- Ecological house in a glass box raised a…bove the landscape by Paul de Ruiter Architects
- Green Cast by Kengo Kuma and Associates
- Chapel of Rest in Graz by Hofrichter-Rit…ter Architekten
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories