Dezeen Wire: architects Piers Gough and Amanda Levete plus architectural historian Charles Jencks have given their verdict on the architecture of the Olympic site in an article for British newspaper The Guardian.
While the Olympic stadium and handball arena are severely criticised by the group, all three praise the velodrome and aquatics centre.
- MIMA House in Alentejo is the latest in …a series of prefabricated Portuguese homes
- Rem Koolhaas: I wanted my biennale to "d…isconnect from contemporary architecture"
- French holiday home by Raum features bed…rooms on wheels
- Casa Puglia by Peter Pichler
- National Arboretum in Canberra boasts po…inted pavilion and curvy visitor centre
- Jianamani Visitor Centre by Atelier Team…Minus
- Zierikzee Apartment Buildings by Kingma …Roorda Architecten
- Sinjinmal Building by Studio GAON occupi…es its site like "a book in an empty shelf"
- Edgley Design wraps a dilapidated 1960s …house in stainless steel roofing
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories