Dezeen Wire: architects Piers Gough and Amanda Levete plus architectural historian Charles Jencks have given their verdict on the architecture of the Olympic site in an article for British newspaper The Guardian.
While the Olympic stadium and handball arena are severely criticised by the group, all three praise the velodrome and aquatics centre.
- Copper panels give a flame-like appear…ance to Museum of Fire in Poland
- Kalmar Museum of Modern Art by Tham & …Videgård Hansson Arkitekter
- J Mayer H completes timber lattice pav…ilion to mark the 300th year of the city of Karlsruhe
- Damier by Apollo Architects & Associat…es
- Riverside park by Topiaris Landscape A…rchitecture features a boardwalk and a bird observatory
- Dellow Day Centre by Featherstone Youn…g
- Museum Folkwang by David Chipperfield
- 172M2 House by JMY Architects maintain…s privacy with a blank facade and a secluded garden
- House on Paros Island by React Archite…cts
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories