Dezeen Wire: architects Piers Gough and Amanda Levete plus architectural historian Charles Jencks have given their verdict on the architecture of the Olympic site in an article for British newspaper The Guardian.
While the Olympic stadium and handball arena are severely criticised by the group, all three praise the velodrome and aquatics centre.
- Graft unveils towers linked by bridges f…or Berlin's Holzmarkt
- Erick van Egeraat's Roskilde power plant… has a glowing perforated facade
- Centre National d’Etudes Spatiales by …Daniela Bianka
- Abedian School of Architecture by CRAB S…tudio was "designed from the inside out"
- Emergency Exit by Agnieszka Kurant and A…leksandra Wasilkowska
- Stjepan Radić Square by NFO
- Metallic polygonal roof tops La Madelein…e library by Tank Architectes
- Architects design cat shelters for anima…l charity fundraiser
- Dubai Opera by Jean Nouvel
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories