Dezeen Watch Store: new to Dezeen Watch Store this week is this chronograph addition to the Iconograph range by Berlin industrial designer Werner Aisslinger for Italian brand Lorenz. The watch is available to buy online or at our Dezeen Watch Store pop-up shop at Clerkenwell Design Week from 22 to 24 May.
The new model features a chronograph mechanism, which includes three small stopwatch dials on the watch face to count hours, minutes and seconds. The second hand can also be used as a stopwatch. Similar to Aisslinger’s original Iconograph design, the watch has twelve windows cut into the face to reveal numbers printed beneath. Iconograph chronograph is currently available in black or red with a white face.
- Designers reinterpret Ron Arad's Tom Vac… chair
- Broo-ver by Ben Fursdon
- Dutch designers collaborate for Low Mot…ion exhibition
- Rise & Shine by Hunting & Narud
- Maarten Baas at Carpenters Workshop Gall…ery movie
- Mia Cinelli's limb-like weighted blanket… is designed to ease feelings of grief
- Element tables by Tokujin Yoshioka for D…esalto
- Family by Kaman Tung
- JamesPlumb "marries" antique cupboard an…d staircase for Milan exhibition
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories