Dezeen Watch Store: new to Dezeen Watch Store this week is this chronograph addition to the Iconograph range by Berlin industrial designer Werner Aisslinger for Italian brand Lorenz. The watch is available to buy online or at our Dezeen Watch Store pop-up shop at Clerkenwell Design Week from 22 to 24 May.
The new model features a chronograph mechanism, which includes three small stopwatch dials on the watch face to count hours, minutes and seconds. The second hand can also be used as a stopwatch. Similar to Aisslinger’s original Iconograph design, the watch has twelve windows cut into the face to reveal numbers printed beneath. Iconograph chronograph is currently available in black or red with a white face.
- Rio Cinema by 1:2:3 and Kristoffer Sundi…n
- Yulia Yadryshnikova bases capsule fashio…n collection on Luca Nichetto's sofa cover
- Mini by Designerette
- Today at Dezeen Platform: JAILmake
- Jasper Morrison designs a USB charger to… power multiple devices
- Video tour of West End Design District a…t London Design Festival 2013
- Ton by Mark Braun
- Big Jambox by Yves Behar for Jawbone
- LDN by Ross Lovegrove and NYC by KiBiSi …for Biomega
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories