Dezeen Watch Store: new to Dezeen Watch Store this week is this chronograph addition to the Iconograph range by Berlin industrial designer Werner Aisslinger for Italian brand Lorenz. The watch is available to buy online or at our Dezeen Watch Store pop-up shop at Clerkenwell Design Week from 22 to 24 May.
The new model features a chronograph mechanism, which includes three small stopwatch dials on the watch face to count hours, minutes and seconds. The second hand can also be used as a stopwatch. Similar to Aisslinger’s original Iconograph design, the watch has twelve windows cut into the face to reveal numbers printed beneath. Iconograph chronograph is currently available in black or red with a white face.
- Spontaneous City in the Tree of Heavenby… London Fieldworks
- Russ + Henshaw's Tile Mile brightens up …Clerkenwell's historic arches
- Wallpaper* editor resigns
- Wrapped by Pierre Kracht
- Mobile suicide prevention station is bas…ed on street-food stands
- Patchwork by Amy Hunting
- Moon Ji Bang installs a field of mushroo…m-shaped balloons outside a Seoul museum
- Skew by Ross McBride at Dezeen Watch Sto…re
- Designers react to the Apple Watch
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories