Dezeen Watch Store: new to Dezeen Watch Store this week is this chronograph addition to the Iconograph range by Berlin industrial designer Werner Aisslinger for Italian brand Lorenz. The watch is available to buy online or at our Dezeen Watch Store pop-up shop at Clerkenwell Design Week from 22 to 24 May.
The new model features a chronograph mechanism, which includes three small stopwatch dials on the watch face to count hours, minutes and seconds. The second hand can also be used as a stopwatch. Similar to Aisslinger’s original Iconograph design, the watch has twelve windows cut into the face to reveal numbers printed beneath. Iconograph chronograph is currently available in black or red with a white face.
- Dominic Wilcox's absurd inventions dis…played in Selfridges' window
- Decanterlight by Lee Broom at The Temp…orium
- Kirk chair by Patrick Frey for Vial
- Patricia Urquiola designs Mesh outdoor… furniture collection for Kettal
- Designed in Hackney: Frank, Ernest and… Henry Pouffes by Donna Wilson
- Saving/Space/Vase by Joe Velluto
- Spun Seat by Thomas Heatherwick for Ma…gis
- Improvisation Machine by Annika Frye
- Living Wood by Matali Crasset
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories