Dezeen Watch Store: new to Dezeen Watch Store this week is this chronograph addition to the Iconograph range by Berlin industrial designer Werner Aisslinger for Italian brand Lorenz. The watch is available to buy online or at our Dezeen Watch Store pop-up shop at Clerkenwell Design Week from 22 to 24 May.
The new model features a chronograph mechanism, which includes three small stopwatch dials on the watch face to count hours, minutes and seconds. The second hand can also be used as a stopwatch. Similar to Aisslinger’s original Iconograph design, the watch has twelve windows cut into the face to reveal numbers printed beneath. Iconograph chronograph is currently available in black or red with a white face.
- Aberrant's styrofoam ceiling installatio…n celebrates wasting time at work
- Titan digital pocket watch by Ziiiro now… in stock at Dezeen Watch Store
- Dyslexic Objects win New Designer of the… Year Award 2013
- Log Clock by Piotr Stolarski
- Pop Up Vaccine by Elena Figus
- Mobile by Christan Halleröd and Johanne…s Svartholm
- Deviazione and 3Dzionale by Guido Garott…i
- The Guest by Jaime Hayón for Lladró
- Steve Messam creates crimson bridge from… 20,000 sheets of paper
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories