Ibaraki presented the Weave Bookcase prototype with young designers' showcase Designersblock during the London Design Festival 2010 (see our earlier story) and exhibited the new version for Casamania at the Salone Internazionale del Mobile last month.
The free-standing structure is made of flat stainless-steel bars that intersect and overlap at right angles, coated in textured rubber to give the books some grip.
- Just in Case by Menosunocerouno
- New Pinterest board: lamps
- No Place Like Home GPS shoes by Domini…c Wilcox
- Jaime Hayón designs monkey-shaped tab…le
- Stone Blind and Qanah by Sruli Recht
- Raw Edges Studio animates kitchen conc…ept for Caesarstone
- Shai Langen covers bodies in liquid la…tex fabrics and fermented dough
- Design Museum Collection App: kettles
- Keel series by Oscar Narud
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories