Dezeen Wire: Apple designer Jonathan Ive was in London yesterday to receive his knighthood and give a number of press interviews, including this one for the Telegraph in which he says: "Design is a word that's come to mean so much that it's also a word that has come to mean nothing. We don't really talk about design, we talk about developing ideas and making products."
Ive is senior vice-president for industrial design at Apple and has been responsible for products including the iMac, iPod and iPhone.
- Whistle wearable technology for dogs let…s owners monitor pet activity
- Heart for Japan by Delphine Perrot
- Coffee Beer bottle by Nendo
- Glacier modules by Ralston & Bau
- Making of the LunaTik by Scott Wilson
- A Sign in Space by Gunilla Klingberg
- Gudpaka Lamp by Great Things to People
- Nebula 12 by Micasa LAB
- Richard Sapper's espresso maker is an "h…omage to my grandfather" says Alberto Alessi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories