Dezeen Wire: Apple designer Jonathan Ive was in London yesterday to receive his knighthood and give a number of press interviews, including this one for the Telegraph in which he says: "Design is a word that's come to mean so much that it's also a word that has come to mean nothing. We don't really talk about design, we talk about developing ideas and making products."
Ive is senior vice-president for industrial design at Apple and has been responsible for products including the iMac, iPod and iPhone.
- Ross Lovegrove designs first wooden chai…r to mark Bernhardt Design's 125th anniversary
- Seracs sofa by Alfredo Häberli
- Mr Chocolate Moustaches by Diego Ramos
- From Fable to Table by Amelie Onzon
- Brenno by Francesco Binfaré for Edra
- Jeremy Maxwell Wintrebert exhibits blown…-glass "clouds" at Gallery Fumi
- Readme by Peter Böckel
- Bike Lift and Carry by Mukomelov helps t…o transport bicycles up steps
- Papyrus chair by Ronan and Erwan Bouroul…lec
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories