Dezeen Wire: Apple designer Jonathan Ive was in London yesterday to receive his knighthood and give a number of press interviews, including this one for the Telegraph in which he says: "Design is a word that's come to mean so much that it's also a word that has come to mean nothing. We don't really talk about design, we talk about developing ideas and making products."
Ive is senior vice-president for industrial design at Apple and has been responsible for products including the iMac, iPod and iPhone.
- Tin Man No. 11 by Kacey Wong
- The Feather by Arthur Huang
- Michael Young relaunches PXR-5 watch t…hat caused "queues blocking the corridors"
- Glacier modules by Ralston & Bau
- NeoLithic by Matthias Kaeding
- Sherman Contemporary Art Foundation Bi…bliotheca by LAVA
- Cloud Table by Studio Maks recharges p…hones
- Zero Gravity by Fly-Pitcher
- Chair 01 and Stool 01 by Daphna Lauren…s with Wittmann
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories