Dezeen Wire: Apple designer Jonathan Ive was in London yesterday to receive his knighthood and give a number of press interviews, including this one for the Telegraph in which he says: "Design is a word that's come to mean so much that it's also a word that has come to mean nothing. We don't really talk about design, we talk about developing ideas and making products."
Ive is senior vice-president for industrial design at Apple and has been responsible for products including the iMac, iPod and iPhone.
- The Felt Cornershop by Lucy Sparrow sell…s hand-stitched groceries
- Frost by Front for Stelton
- Pinch&Grind by Roger Arquer for Royal VK…B
- SOFTlab installs colourful funneled cano…py in Melissa shoe shop
- Konstantin Grcic to receive Designer of …the Year Award at Design Miami/
- Buoy Lamps by PostlerFerguson
- Quattro Fleet Shuttle by Audi for Ender'…s Game
- AL-10 by Vuk Jakovljevic
- EKWC offers residencies
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories