Designed in Hackney: these side tables by Haggerston designer Corinna Warm feature deep round trays supported on tubular steel legs that make them resemble snare drums.
Called Drum, the design for Swedish brand Swedese comes in natural, black or white and was presented in Stockholm and Milan earlier this year.
Berlin-born Warm founded her studio in Hackney Central in 2007 and moved close to Haggerston station four years ago.
Now a team of three, they work in the fields of product, furniture and interior design, distributing their own range of furniture and lighting alongside work for other producers.
Designed in Hackney map:
Blue = designers
Red = architects
Yellow = brands
Green = street art
Designed in Hackney is a Dezeen initiative to showcase world-class architecture and design created in the borough, which is one of the five host boroughs for the London 2012 Olympic Games as well as being home to Dezeen’s offices. We’ll publish buildings, interiors and objects that have been designed in Hackney each day until the games this summer.
More information and details of how to get involved can be found at www.designedinhackney.com.
- Dezeen at Tokyo Designers Week
- Keidos tiles by MUT for Entic designs
- Capture exhibition by Paul Cocksedge
- Nara by Shin Azumi for Fredericia
- LaSelva's hexagonal Atlas tiles are patt…erned to match up at every orientation
- The Catch by Julia Lohmann
- Twin Bench by Andrea Rekalidis
- Batucada light by Jahara Studio
- Tokyo Design Tide seeks designers
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories