Movie: in this movie filmed by Dezeen at today's preview of Heatherwick Studio: Designing the Extraordinary at the V&A museum in London, Thomas Heatherwick demonstrates the machine that dispenses guides to the exhibition from huge rolls of paper, inspired by newspaper printing presses.
Heatherwick also gave us a tour of the exhibition and we'll publish that movie on Dezeen soon.
The show opens to the public from 31 May to 30 September and includes the prototypes, experiments and inspirations behind key projects like the UK Pavilion at the Shanghai Expo 2010 and the recent redesign of the iconic London Routemaster bus.
- Midi Colors by Lagranja Design for Sist…ema Midi
- Seamless collection by Zaha Hadid
- Little Satans by Muungano and Sandberg&T…immonen
- Trash Luxe at Liberty photos
- Akitoka by Rosa Lemos
- Rick Owens pairs springy soles with leat…her for Adidas SS15 footwear
- Big Jambox by Yves Behar for Jawbone
- Dezeen Watch Store at Ligne Roset Westen…d
- Tafelstukken by Daphna Isaacs and Lauren…s Manders
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories