Dezeen Watch Store: new in this week at Dezeen Watch Store is the elegant Vigorelli by Milan designer Matteo Ragni for Italian watch brand Lorenz:
The shape and the name of this understated watch is inspired by the Vigorelli Velodrome in Milan. The square case features rounded corners and a sloped inner ring similar to the iconic cycle racing circuit that was built in 1935. Its simple face features two hands that match the colouring of the outer case and subtle raised dots in the place of numbers on the face.
This watch has a leather strap and a stainless steel case. It is available in rose gold with a black face or black with a white face.
- Nendo creates Beetle shoe for Camper wit…h laces slotted through the uppers
- Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: Tomo…ko Azumi
- PARCS by PearsonLloyd for Bene
- Footspace by Rachel Jui Chi Chang
- The Shell by Maarten Baas
- BLOWN lamp by Samuel Wilkinson for &trad…ition
- Poetic License at Moss
- Boojum by Megumi Matsubara with Assistan…t
- Tongs by Takashi Sato
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories