Dezeen Watch Store: new in this week at Dezeen Watch Store is the elegant Vigorelli by Milan designer Matteo Ragni for Italian watch brand Lorenz:
The shape and the name of this understated watch is inspired by the Vigorelli Velodrome in Milan. The square case features rounded corners and a sloped inner ring similar to the iconic cycle racing circuit that was built in 1935. Its simple face features two hands that match the colouring of the outer case and subtle raised dots in the place of numbers on the face.
This watch has a leather strap and a stainless steel case. It is available in rose gold with a black face or black with a white face.
- D&A modular seating system by Assaf Isra…el
- Memorabilia Factory by Bold-design
- Heinola Reading Lamps by Vesa Honkonen
- Pentaphone by Robert Stadler
- Haim Evgi crafts wooden balanced-arm TZA…P lamps
- London Design Festival eyes South Bank
- Plain Air by Patrick Norguet for TLV
- "I try to make new forms of life," says …Strandbeests creator Theo Jansen
- Bokja for The Quirico Company
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories