Dezeen Watch Store: new in this week at Dezeen Watch Store is the elegant Vigorelli by Milan designer Matteo Ragni for Italian watch brand Lorenz:
The shape and the name of this understated watch is inspired by the Vigorelli Velodrome in Milan. The square case features rounded corners and a sloped inner ring similar to the iconic cycle racing circuit that was built in 1935. Its simple face features two hands that match the colouring of the outer case and subtle raised dots in the place of numbers on the face.
This watch has a leather strap and a stainless steel case. It is available in rose gold with a black face or black with a white face.
- New furniture and lighting collection …by Resident
- Measure calendar by Hiroyuki Miyake
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Sarah Colson
- Mondaine's Stop2Go watch launches in r…ed and black at Dezeen Watch Store
- AutoWed Wedding Machine by Concept She…d
- Floating skateboard ramp installed on …Lake Tahoe for pro-skater Bob Burnquist
- Luke Jerram transforms Bristol's Park …Street into 90 metre water slide
- Library bus by Muungano
- "I wanted to see where sexy ends and g…rotesque begins"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories