Dezeen Watch Store: new in this week at Dezeen Watch Store is the elegant Vigorelli by Milan designer Matteo Ragni for Italian watch brand Lorenz:
The shape and the name of this understated watch is inspired by the Vigorelli Velodrome in Milan. The square case features rounded corners and a sloped inner ring similar to the iconic cycle racing circuit that was built in 1935. Its simple face features two hands that match the colouring of the outer case and subtle raised dots in the place of numbers on the face.
This watch has a leather strap and a stainless steel case. It is available in rose gold with a black face or black with a white face.
- Dutch designers collaborate for Low Mot…ion exhibition
- New photos of Vitra Edition 2007
- Plug by Tomas Kral
- Seven Designers for Seven Dials audio gu…ide
- Koloro-desk by Torafu Architects
- Twisting barbed wire fence installed by …Didier Faustino at Cincinnati's Contemporary Arts Center
- Eat Drink Design: a temporary restaurant… in a greenhouse
- Rotational Moulding DIY Machine by Andre…w Duffy, Craig Tyler and Edward Harrison
- Discipline's 2014 collection includes an… apple-shaped desk tidy
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories