Dezeen Watch Store: new in this week at Dezeen Watch Store is the elegant Vigorelli by Milan designer Matteo Ragni for Italian watch brand Lorenz:
The shape and the name of this understated watch is inspired by the Vigorelli Velodrome in Milan. The square case features rounded corners and a sloped inner ring similar to the iconic cycle racing circuit that was built in 1935. Its simple face features two hands that match the colouring of the outer case and subtle raised dots in the place of numbers on the face.
This watch has a leather strap and a stainless steel case. It is available in rose gold with a black face or black with a white face.
- Ryosuke Fukusada designs wooden lightbul…b for Ledon
- Piet Hein Eek at Cibone
- Andrea Rekalidis' ceramic desk-tidies ta…ke the form of Italian landmarks
- Michael Graves' kettle for Alessi was "a… best-seller for 15 years"
- Assemblage 1 by Toogood
- Vulcan carbon-fibre racing car signals "…next generation" for Aston Martin
- iQ by Toyota
- Keer Chair by Reinier de Jong
- Yeh Wall Table by Kenyon Yeh goes into p…roduction
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories