The tapering, conical Triple One tower will be the centrepiece of the new Yongsan International Business District, a new commercial hub masterplanned by architect Daniel Libeskind for South Korean developer DreamHub.
The district will include skyscrapers by a host of international architects including BIG, MVRDV, SOM, Dominique Perrault and Libeskind and is due for completion in 2024. See all of our stories about the district here, or see images of each project in our special slideshow feature.
Renzo Piano (above) also designed the 300 metre-high Shard tower, which is nearing completion in London. Read our interview with Piano about the design of this building. See all our stories about Renzo Piano.
- V21K07 by Pasel Kuenzel Architects
- Vote for Skylon movie by Squint/Opera
- Foeger Woman Pure by Pedrocchi Architekt…en
- Automotive Showroom and Leisure Centre b…y Manuelle Gautrand Architecture
- Nagi by Eiri Ota and Irene Gardpoit Chan
- Woodpeckers by Ström Architects
- Seaside House by A2 Architects
- Pacific Place by Thomas Heatherwick
- Praça das Artes by Brasil Arquitetura f…eatures concrete boxes projecting over a public plaza
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories