The tapering, conical Triple One tower will be the centrepiece of the new Yongsan International Business District, a new commercial hub masterplanned by architect Daniel Libeskind for South Korean developer DreamHub.
The district will include skyscrapers by a host of international architects including BIG, MVRDV, SOM, Dominique Perrault and Libeskind and is due for completion in 2024. See all of our stories about the district here, or see images of each project in our special slideshow feature.
Renzo Piano (above) also designed the 300 metre-high Shard tower, which is nearing completion in London. Read our interview with Piano about the design of this building. See all our stories about Renzo Piano.
- Villa van Lipzig by Loxodrome
- The Orange Cube by Jakob + Macfarlane
- Water Villa by Framework Architecten a…nd Studio Prototype
- Singapore national stadium boasts worl…d's largest free-spanning dome
- Design Miami Chat Shows: Aranda\Lasch
- Dunn & Hillam's Dogtrot House centres …around an open-air corridor
- New Pinterest board: living rooms
- Renovated Baroque museum in Portugal f…eatures a mirror-clad ticket office
- The Bucky Bar by DUS Architecten and S…tudio for Unsolicited Architecture
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories