The tapering, conical Triple One tower will be the centrepiece of the new Yongsan International Business District, a new commercial hub masterplanned by architect Daniel Libeskind for South Korean developer DreamHub.
The district will include skyscrapers by a host of international architects including BIG, MVRDV, SOM, Dominique Perrault and Libeskind and is due for completion in 2024. See all of our stories about the district here, or see images of each project in our special slideshow feature.
Renzo Piano (above) also designed the 300 metre-high Shard tower, which is nearing completion in London. Read our interview with Piano about the design of this building. See all our stories about Renzo Piano.
- Schlump One Hamburg by J. Mayer H.
- 2011 RIBA Awards winners announced
- Clear Lake Cottage by MacLennan Jaunkaln…s Miller Architects
- Tree Snake Houses by Luís and Tiago Reb…elo de Andrade
- Tirana Rocks by MVRDV
- Le Corbusier’s Cabanon - the interior …1:1
- Leaf House by Undercurrent Architects
- New wing at Museo d’Arte Contemporanei… di Roma by Odile Decq
- High Speed Train Station in Logroño by …Abalos+Sentkiewicz Arquitectos
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories