The tapering, conical Triple One tower will be the centrepiece of the new Yongsan International Business District, a new commercial hub masterplanned by architect Daniel Libeskind for South Korean developer DreamHub.
The district will include skyscrapers by a host of international architects including BIG, MVRDV, SOM, Dominique Perrault and Libeskind and is due for completion in 2024. See all of our stories about the district here, or see images of each project in our special slideshow feature.
Renzo Piano (above) also designed the 300 metre-high Shard tower, which is nearing completion in London. Read our interview with Piano about the design of this building. See all our stories about Renzo Piano.
- Rolex Learning Center by SANAA
- Special feature: Spanish public architec…ture
- Social Housing in Sa Pobla by RipollTizo…n
- Chateau Barde-Haut by Nadau Lavergne
- Garden Shed by Ville Hara and Linda Berg…roth
- Dezeen's 10 biggest architecture and des…ign stories of 2014
- Temporary Bar by Diogo Aguiar and Teresa… Otto
- A pile of sand marks the entrance to Des…ign Miami
- Rammed earth walls with striated pattern…s frame Tatiana Bilbao's Ajijic House
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories