The tapering, conical Triple One tower will be the centrepiece of the new Yongsan International Business District, a new commercial hub masterplanned by architect Daniel Libeskind for South Korean developer DreamHub.
The district will include skyscrapers by a host of international architects including BIG, MVRDV, SOM, Dominique Perrault and Libeskind and is due for completion in 2024. See all of our stories about the district here, or see images of each project in our special slideshow feature.
Renzo Piano (above) also designed the 300 metre-high Shard tower, which is nearing completion in London. Read our interview with Piano about the design of this building. See all our stories about Renzo Piano.
- Double House by Tsuyoshi Kawata
- Burkhard Architekten adds concrete wine-…making facility to German village
- TOO49 by 16A
- Danchi Hutch by YYAA
- Five years ago...
- House of Cedar by Suga Atelier
- Masdar City Centre by LAVA
- Triangular void connects a two-storey ti…mber extension to a Melbourne bungalow
- Gallery House by Studio Octopi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories