The tapering, conical Triple One tower will be the centrepiece of the new Yongsan International Business District, a new commercial hub masterplanned by architect Daniel Libeskind for South Korean developer DreamHub.
The district will include skyscrapers by a host of international architects including BIG, MVRDV, SOM, Dominique Perrault and Libeskind and is due for completion in 2024. See all of our stories about the district here, or see images of each project in our special slideshow feature.
Renzo Piano (above) also designed the 300 metre-high Shard tower, which is nearing completion in London. Read our interview with Piano about the design of this building. See all our stories about Renzo Piano.
- Thomas Heatherwick cafe update
- BFI Master Film Store by Edward Cullinan
- Hospital by Lyons and Conrad Gargett fea…tures a vibrant facade and a tree-inspired layout
- Carlos Ramos Pavilion by Álvaro Siza
- The La Trobe Institute for Molecular Sci…ence by Lyons
- House Meijer by Van der Jeugd Architecte…n
- Woodland home by Hiroshi Nakamura design…ed to resemble a cluster of timber tepees
- Maruma House by Fernanda Canales
- Xeritown by X–Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories