The tapering, conical Triple One tower will be the centrepiece of the new Yongsan International Business District, a new commercial hub masterplanned by architect Daniel Libeskind for South Korean developer DreamHub.
The district will include skyscrapers by a host of international architects including BIG, MVRDV, SOM, Dominique Perrault and Libeskind and is due for completion in 2024. See all of our stories about the district here, or see images of each project in our special slideshow feature.
Renzo Piano (above) also designed the 300 metre-high Shard tower, which is nearing completion in London. Read our interview with Piano about the design of this building. See all our stories about Renzo Piano.
- Spiralab by KINO Architects
- Pavilion Siegen by Ian Shaw Architekten
- Golf’s Tower by Hackenbrioch Architekt…en
- Reinier de Graaf of OMA presents "archit…ecture with a social conscience"
- Seoul exhibition puts Korean architect M…insuk Cho in the spotlight
- GMS Grande Palladium by Malik Architectu…re
- Casadetodos by Veronica Arcos
- Regium Waterfront by Zaha Hadid Architec…ts
- 13 projects that could change the face o…f London
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories