Also in the movie, co-founder of Clerkenwell Design Week Daren Newton talks about the atmospheric venues, focussing on a former merchant’s warehouse, a Victorian underground prison and a church crypt.
You can watch the full interview with BarberOsgerby on designing the Olympic torch here and look out for movies with Lovegrove, Jaguar, Erwan Bouroullec, Mischer'Traxler and more on Dezeen soon.
Clerkenwell Design Week took place from 22-24 May. See all our stories about the event in our special category.
- Favourite Things by Chen Karlsson
- Matthew Hilton by Matthew Hilton
- Car on a Stick by Ross Lovegrove
- Robox by Fabio Novembre
- Sandwichbike flat-pack wooden bicycle by… PedalFactory goes into production
- Halfbike II is a pedal-powered vehicle f…or navigating city streets
- The "first man-made biological leaf" cou…ld enable humans to colonise space
- Istanbul Twilight by Siba Sahabi
- Home Traveller by Anne Lorenz
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories