Also in the movie, co-founder of Clerkenwell Design Week Daren Newton talks about the atmospheric venues, focussing on a former merchant’s warehouse, a Victorian underground prison and a church crypt.
You can watch the full interview with BarberOsgerby on designing the Olympic torch here and look out for movies with Lovegrove, Jaguar, Erwan Bouroullec, Mischer'Traxler and more on Dezeen soon.
Clerkenwell Design Week took place from 22-24 May. See all our stories about the event in our special category.
- Govert Flint's Dynamic Chair turns the b…ody into a computer mouse
- Dezeen Platform: Fraser Ross
- Osmosis by Arik Levy
- Coming soon: driverless trains, planes a…nd automobiles
- Crave's USB-chargeable vibrator doubles …as a pendant necklace
- Classic songs become buildings in Federi…co Babina's Archimusic illustrations
- Opus Incertum by Sean Yoo for Casamania
- Urban Picnic by Gareth Neal
- Textile Sketch by Kiki van Eijk
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories