Also in the movie, co-founder of Clerkenwell Design Week Daren Newton talks about the atmospheric venues, focussing on a former merchant’s warehouse, a Victorian underground prison and a church crypt.
You can watch the full interview with BarberOsgerby on designing the Olympic torch here and look out for movies with Lovegrove, Jaguar, Erwan Bouroullec, Mischer'Traxler and more on Dezeen soon.
Clerkenwell Design Week took place from 22-24 May. See all our stories about the event in our special category.
- Wooden table by Ruben Beckers weighs jus…t 4.5 kilograms
- Lix 3D-printing pen allows users to crea…te solid drawings in the air
- Parked car is upended on a tarmac wave i…n Alex Chinneck installation
- "An era is drawing to an end for Italian… design"
- Artist in Jewellery by David Watkins
- KHV60 by David Taylor
- Berlin celebrates "fall of the wall" ann…iversary with 8,000 glowing balloons
- Moody Couch by Hanna Emelie Ernsting
- Flowers replace flames in paraffin lamp …vases by Giuseppe Bessero Belti
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories