Also in the movie, co-founder of Clerkenwell Design Week Daren Newton talks about the atmospheric venues, focussing on a former merchant’s warehouse, a Victorian underground prison and a church crypt.
You can watch the full interview with BarberOsgerby on designing the Olympic torch here and look out for movies with Lovegrove, Jaguar, Erwan Bouroullec, Mischer'Traxler and more on Dezeen soon.
Clerkenwell Design Week took place from 22-24 May. See all our stories about the event in our special category.
- Vendôme by Kram/Weisshaar
- Watches by Denis Guidone for NAVA Design
- Hana by Shige Hasegawa Design
- Designed in Hackney: Josiah pendant ligh…t by Terence Woodgate
- The Hear Heres by Studio Weave
- Pal stool by Hallgeir Homstvedt for One …Nordic
- Grip by Marco Dessi for Lobmeyr
- Natura Jars by Héctor Serrano for La Me…diterránea
- The Living Cube by Till Könneker saves …space in micro apartments
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories