Dezeen Watch Store: new to Dezeen Watch Store this week is this silicone version of the Vigorelli timepiece designed by Matteo Ragni for Lorenz:
The design and the name of this simple watch is inspired by the Vigorelli Velodrome in Milan that was built in 1935. The square case of the watch features rounded corners and a sloped inner ring similar to the iconic cycle racing circuit.
The watch has the same features as the leather-strap Vigorelli but comes with a durable silicone strap instead and is available in blue, white or black.
- Spring Wood by Carolien Laro
- Dublin UNESCO City of Literature stamp b…y The Stone Twins
- Stop2Go by Mondaine at Dezeen Watch Stor…e
- Cubist Vases by Boym Partners
- Tetra light by Peter Liversidge and Asif… Khan
- Our Little White Sofa by Christian Vivan…co
- Federico Babina creates "a Las Vegas of …architecture" with famous quotes
- Tokyo Designers Week interviews: Gwenael… Nicolas
- Neck Frame by Andrew McConnell could be …worn like "a structural second skin"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories