Dezeen Watch Store: new to Dezeen Watch Store this week is this silicone version of the Vigorelli timepiece designed by Matteo Ragni for Lorenz:
The design and the name of this simple watch is inspired by the Vigorelli Velodrome in Milan that was built in 1935. The square case of the watch features rounded corners and a sloped inner ring similar to the iconic cycle racing circuit.
The watch has the same features as the leather-strap Vigorelli but comes with a durable silicone strap instead and is available in blue, white or black.
- Aim lamps by Ronan and Erwan Bouroulle…c for Flos
- Andrea Salvetti at Dilmos
- Minimal Work Station by Fredrik Paulse…n
- Big Jambox by Yves Behar for Jawbone
- Sit lamp by Fiona Thomson
- Whittle Chair by Karen Ryan
- Gijs+Emmy exhibition of Futuristic jew…ellery to open at the Stedelijk Museum
- Corkers by Monkey Business and Reddis…h
- "I don't want to be the lighting guy" …says New York designer David Weeks
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories