Dezeen Watch Store: new to Dezeen Watch Store this week is this silicone version of the Vigorelli timepiece designed by Matteo Ragni for Lorenz:
The design and the name of this simple watch is inspired by the Vigorelli Velodrome in Milan that was built in 1935. The square case of the watch features rounded corners and a sloped inner ring similar to the iconic cycle racing circuit.
The watch has the same features as the leather-strap Vigorelli but comes with a durable silicone strap instead and is available in blue, white or black.
- Seven Designers for Seven Dials: aerial …installations curated by Dezeen
- Fredrik Wallner's bathroom furniture for… Swoon can be customised online
- RCA Fashion 2013 collection by Xiao Li
- Tableware by Marcel Wanders for KLM
- Banksy masterpiece destroyed by vandals
- Dyson launches "most powerful" vacuum cl…eaning robot
- The Beauty of Nothingness by Nicolas Che…ng
- Pornhub's Wankband "creates dirty energy…"
- Die Drei by Martha Schwindling
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories