Dezeen Watch Store: new to Dezeen Watch Store this week is this silicone version of the Vigorelli timepiece designed by Matteo Ragni for Lorenz:
The design and the name of this simple watch is inspired by the Vigorelli Velodrome in Milan that was built in 1935. The square case of the watch features rounded corners and a sloped inner ring similar to the iconic cycle racing circuit.
The watch has the same features as the leather-strap Vigorelli but comes with a durable silicone strap instead and is available in blue, white or black.
- Flame Lamps by Gitta Gschwendtner
- Dark Side of the Moon by Martin Mostböc…k for Vorwerk
- Paola Antonelli at Design Academy Eindho…ven's My Way talks
- ES 01 by Georges Moanack for Punkt.
- Enamel by Hella Jongerius
- Titanic by Luka Or for Monkey Business
- Endless Stair by dRMM
- Jean Louis Iratzoki designs "first biopl…astic chair"
- Designer Christmas cards
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories