Dezeen Watch Store: new to Dezeen Watch Store this week is this silicone version of the Vigorelli timepiece designed by Matteo Ragni for Lorenz:
The design and the name of this simple watch is inspired by the Vigorelli Velodrome in Milan that was built in 1935. The square case of the watch features rounded corners and a sloped inner ring similar to the iconic cycle racing circuit.
The watch has the same features as the leather-strap Vigorelli but comes with a durable silicone strap instead and is available in blue, white or black.
- All Other Things Being Equal by Studio J…enk
- Slow Sofa by Frederik Roijé
- Crystallisation water dress by Iris van …Herpen
- Serpentine Pavilion Intervention by Unit…ed Visual Artists
- Litracon light-transmitting concrete
- Bamboo lattice by Gabriel Lester perches… over a Folkestone railway viaduct
- Applied Physics by Acquacalda
- Chineasy illustrated characters designed… to make learning Chinese easy
- Spring Table by Tb & Ajakay
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories