Dezeen Watch Store: new to Dezeen Watch Store this week is this silicone version of the Vigorelli timepiece designed by Matteo Ragni for Lorenz:
The design and the name of this simple watch is inspired by the Vigorelli Velodrome in Milan that was built in 1935. The square case of the watch features rounded corners and a sloped inner ring similar to the iconic cycle racing circuit.
The watch has the same features as the leather-strap Vigorelli but comes with a durable silicone strap instead and is available in blue, white or black.
- Seven Designers for Seven Dials audio gu…ide
- A New Bus for London by Heatherwick Stud…ios
- Pluk by Tjep.
- Nespresso Battery by Mischer’Traxler
- The Pegasi by Konarska-Konarski
- Dezeen podcast: ExperimentaDesign 09
- "Super technology is going to ask for su…per tactility" - Li Edelkoort at Dezeen Live
- Sneak preview: Marc Newson at Gagosian
- Sofa based on a pin cushion by Demeter F…ogarasi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories