A puppet pops out from the pocket of this tote bag by Japanese designers Nendo.
The Roopuppet bag comes with a kangaroo, bear, human or dinosaur hand puppet, revealed by turning the pocket lining inside out with the wearer's hand inside the bag.
Nendo created the bag for Japanese brand Rootote, known for simple canvas bags with single pockets in the sides.
The bags are usually customised by artists with a surface print but Nendo left the canvas plain and altered the pocket instead.
- Posters for Brocante by Demian Conrad
- Smith Pro by Jonathan Olivares for Danes…e
- Astronaut designs moon-shaped lamp
- h2o bench by h2o Architectes
- Close encounter by Oscar Lhermitte
- Kaarsrecht Kruk by Pascal Smelik
- Wind by Maarten Baas
- More from Moss
- Benedetto Bufalino transforms a former a…partment into a tennis court
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories