A puppet pops out from the pocket of this tote bag by Japanese designers Nendo.
The Roopuppet bag comes with a kangaroo, bear, human or dinosaur hand puppet, revealed by turning the pocket lining inside out with the wearer's hand inside the bag.
Nendo created the bag for Japanese brand Rootote, known for simple canvas bags with single pockets in the sides.
The bags are usually customised by artists with a surface print but Nendo left the canvas plain and altered the pocket instead.
- Health-monitoring components designed fo…r Google's Project Ara modular smartphone
- Amanda Levete and Corian at LDF
- Pig Truck by Studio Swine
- Hulger Indian Call Centre and The Replen…ishing Body movie
- "You don't have to be an expert to do am…azing things" - Sugru founder
- Z-Boat by Zaha Hadid
- Spaces in Between by Aldo Bakker at Gall…ery Libby Sellers
- Preserves by Mathias Hahn
- Overlapping "petals" surround Mario Ales…siani's Bloemi lamp
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories