A puppet pops out from the pocket of this tote bag by Japanese designers Nendo.
The Roopuppet bag comes with a kangaroo, bear, human or dinosaur hand puppet, revealed by turning the pocket lining inside out with the wearer's hand inside the bag.
Nendo created the bag for Japanese brand Rootote, known for simple canvas bags with single pockets in the sides.
The bags are usually customised by artists with a surface print but Nendo left the canvas plain and altered the pocket instead.
- Robox by Fabio Novembre
- Campana Brothers at Albion Gallery
- Milkywave by Aidia Studio
- Mia Cullin models wooden benches on pi…ano stools for Orkester collection
- Wrong Colour Furniture System by Minal…e-Maeda
- Salad Memos by Boyeon Oh
- Materiality by Benjamin Hubert
- Naoto Fukasawa at IMM Cologne
- BCXSY's Mixed Animals magnetic soft to…ys launch on Kickstarter
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories