A puppet pops out from the pocket of this tote bag by Japanese designers Nendo.
The Roopuppet bag comes with a kangaroo, bear, human or dinosaur hand puppet, revealed by turning the pocket lining inside out with the wearer's hand inside the bag.
Nendo created the bag for Japanese brand Rootote, known for simple canvas bags with single pockets in the sides.
The bags are usually customised by artists with a surface print but Nendo left the canvas plain and altered the pocket instead.
- Alexander Gufler unveils sculptural wood…en furniture for TON
- Marija Puipaitė shapes Embracing Touch …seats with the outline of her legs
- Established & Sons in Milan 2
- A380 by Priestmangoode for Lufthansa
- At One by Charlotte Kingsnorth
- Logo Chairs by Richard Woods and Sebasti…an Wrong
- Download the first FOMO experiment in al…gorithmic publishing direct from Milan
- Iconograph by Werner Aisslinger for Lore…nz at Dezeen Watch Store
- Electric Light Shoe by Freedom of Creati…on
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories