Crates of old vinyl records inspired this magazine holder by London designer Hugo Passos.
Called Ivey, the oak plywood holder has three internal dividers to keep the magazines upright and easy to browse, like 12" vinyls in a record shop.
Portuguese designer Hugo Passos has been working in Hackney for design brand SCP for the last three years and the Ivey magazine holder is now on sale nearby at British designer Jasper Morrison's shop.
- HiKARI lights by Rasmus Fenhann
- Your Mobile Expectations by Olafur Elias…son
- From Now to Eternity
- BMW unveils Vision Future Luxury car wit…h augmented reality display
- Headgear to thwart mind-reading surveill…ance cameras by Fabrica researchers
- Torafu Architects designs multi-function…al Dice furniture for children and adults
- Mia Cinelli's limb-like weighted blanket… is designed to ease feelings of grief
- Aim lamps by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec …for Flos
- Bouroullecs present carved wooden Uncino… chairs at Salone Internazionale del Mobile
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories