Crates of old vinyl records inspired this magazine holder by London designer Hugo Passos.
Called Ivey, the oak plywood holder has three internal dividers to keep the magazines upright and easy to browse, like 12" vinyls in a record shop.
Portuguese designer Hugo Passos has been working in Hackney for design brand SCP for the last three years and the Ivey magazine holder is now on sale nearby at British designer Jasper Morrison's shop.
- Move Your Energy by Novague
- [D3] Contest winners at imm cologne 2010
- Blå Station's Poppe chair is just 33 ce…ntimetres wide
- United Crystal Woods by Marcel Wanders f…or Baccarat
- Download the first FOMO experiment in al…gorithmic publishing direct from Milan
- Head-in by Magma Architecture
- Studio Job and Jaime Hayón for Bisazza
- Eric Klarenbeek at Selfridges
- World Cup footballers wear Battlepack bo…ots by Adidas
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories