Crates of old vinyl records inspired this magazine holder by London designer Hugo Passos.
Called Ivey, the oak plywood holder has three internal dividers to keep the magazines upright and easy to browse, like 12" vinyls in a record shop.
Portuguese designer Hugo Passos has been working in Hackney for design brand SCP for the last three years and the Ivey magazine holder is now on sale nearby at British designer Jasper Morrison's shop.
- F-Type by Jaguar
- W-eye by Matteo Ragni for MAWOOD
- Sebastian Wrong debuts new Wrong for Hay… designs at pop-up restaurant
- Fiona Paxton at The Temporium
- Suspended Figure by Ayako Maruta at Dies…el Denim Gallery Aoyama
- Will.i.am launches Ekocycle range of pro…ducts made with sustainable materials
- Dezeentalks at [D3] Design Talents: Gabr…ielle Ammann
- Grey Derivations by Maarten Baas for Mit…terrand + Cramer
- Dezeen's top ten projects at Design Acad…emy Eindhoven graduation show
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories