Crates of old vinyl records inspired this magazine holder by London designer Hugo Passos.
Called Ivey, the oak plywood holder has three internal dividers to keep the magazines upright and easy to browse, like 12" vinyls in a record shop.
Portuguese designer Hugo Passos has been working in Hackney for design brand SCP for the last three years and the Ivey magazine holder is now on sale nearby at British designer Jasper Morrison's shop.
- Marc Newson on the projects that got awa…y
- Bloom lamps by Kristine Five Melvær
- Shelters resembling giant pompoms by RAW… Design warm skaters on a frozen river
- Metamorphose by Alexa Lixfeld
- Gerry Judah's arcing sculpture suspends …Mercedes cars above Goodwood crowds
- Anna Czaniecka shapes kettle like mugs t…o save water when making tea
- Itisy table by Philippine Lemaire for Li…gne Roset
- Outliers by Maskull Lasserre
- All Lovely Stuff by Carl Clerkin and Ed …Ward
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories