Crates of old vinyl records inspired this magazine holder by London designer Hugo Passos.
Called Ivey, the oak plywood holder has three internal dividers to keep the magazines upright and easy to browse, like 12" vinyls in a record shop.
Portuguese designer Hugo Passos has been working in Hackney for design brand SCP for the last three years and the Ivey magazine holder is now on sale nearby at British designer Jasper Morrison's shop.
- Meta at Design Miami
- RGB Fabulous Landscapes by Carnovsky
- Athlete's Plane by Teague and Nike would… be a "training room in the sky"
- Car design and production could "start t…o show biological adaptation and mutation"
- Lianes, Roches, Conques by Ronan & Erwan… Bouroullec at Galerie Kreo
- PostlerFerguson partners with Viennese j…ewellers to design bespoke microphone accessories
- Pyggy Bank by Nendo
- Myth and Material by Doshi Levien
- Field of Light by Bruce Munro 2
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories