Crates of old vinyl records inspired this magazine holder by London designer Hugo Passos.
Called Ivey, the oak plywood holder has three internal dividers to keep the magazines upright and easy to browse, like 12" vinyls in a record shop.
Portuguese designer Hugo Passos has been working in Hackney for design brand SCP for the last three years and the Ivey magazine holder is now on sale nearby at British designer Jasper Morrison's shop.
- Element Vessel by Vitamin
- Eley Kishimoto and Fossil launch watch… with a "new way of telling time"
- Apprentice shoes by Doshi Levien
- Mini by Designerette
- Apollo by International
- Pitt-Pollaro furniture collection by B…rad Pitt
- Kawamura Ganjavian designs Kangaroo Li…ght for the bottom of your bag
- Fourth Plinth proposals unveiled for T…rafalgar Square
- Growing Jewelry by Hafsteinn Juliusson
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories