Dezeen Wire: architect Zaha Hadid said governments should not use austerity as an excuse for building cheap housing, hospitals and public buildings in an interview at the Cannes International Festival of Advertising this week - The Guardian
Hadid was made a dame for her services to architecture last week when the Queen’s 2012 Birthday Honours list was announced.
- Penleigh and Essendon Junior Boys School… by McBride Charles Ryan
- Perforated brick stairwells front Wise A…rchitecture's ABC office block
- Kinetic Wall by Barkow Leibinger explore…s "utopian dream of moving architecture"
- More images of Kanye West apartment
- "Libraries are the most important public… buildings" - Francine Houben
- Toy Factory Loft by Zellnerplus
- Museu de Foz Coa by Camilo Rebelo and Ti…ago Pimentel
- Gardens are interspersed with rooms insi…de House-K by K2YT
- Grillagh Water House by Patrick Bradley …is made up of four stacked shipping containers
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories