This pop-up restaurant has been touring Europe rooftops since last April and is currently perched on top of the Royal Festival Hall in London.
The structure's white aluminium exterior is made up of jagged forms to accentuate its unnatural position as a parasite on existing landmarks.
The first installation of the restaurant was in April last year in Brussels, over the 19th century Cinquantenaire Arch. The Cube then travelled to Milan where it overlooked the cathedral from a rooftop in Piazza del Duomo.
The Cube will remain on the Royal Festival Hall until September 30. A twin structure will also be sitting on Stockholm's Royal Opera House until October 21.
Photographs are by Andrea Martiradonna.
See a boat-shaped apartment perched on the neighbouring Queen Elizabeth Hall in our earlier story.
- BIG unveils looping "snail" house design…ed for a car collector
- Earth House by BCHO Architects
- Timber viewing cabin by TYIN Tegnestue o…verlooks a wild Norwegian landscape
- Bates Masi completes timber-clad Hampton…s retreat beside the beach
- Spaceworkers' 07CBE House features canti…levered and transparent storeys
- Can Gili Footbridge by Alfa Polaris
- Golf clubhouse designed by GRAS to resem…ble "a rock in the middle of the course"
- Cabel Industry headquarters by Massimo M…ariani
- Tabasco 127 by JSa
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories