This range of tables by Swedish company Massproductions features simple poles on circular bases with interchangeable tops.
The Odette system comes in various heights, from coffee tables to bars, with round, square or oval tops.
The collection includes bar stools in two heights with leather seats but is also designed to co-ordinate with their earlier Tio range of seats.
Designer Chris Martin launched Massproductions at the Stockholm Furniture Fair in 2009 and you can read all our stories about the firm here.
Here's a little bit of text from Massprodutions:
The system covers a large variety of sizes, heights and table top materials with bases available in our Tio colours so that they can even be used with the ever popular Tio chairs and bar stools.
Table tops are available in high pressure laminate with a lacquered edge.
The tables are available in a variety of sizes and heights.
- Abarth Chair by Fabio Novembre for Casam…ania
- Cantilevered bench by StokkeAustad
- Renault unveils Kwid Concept car equippe…d with traffic-spotting drone
- Heal's launches Ambrose collection for s…pace-starved city dwellers
- Transitory Bookshelf by Robert Stadler
- Visibility uses porcelain to create kitc…hen tools in first homeware collection
- Furniture to last 300 years by Brikolör
- Patchwork by Amy Hunting
- Moss presents Baas and De Lucchi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories