This range of tables by Swedish company Massproductions features simple poles on circular bases with interchangeable tops.
The Odette system comes in various heights, from coffee tables to bars, with round, square or oval tops.
The collection includes bar stools in two heights with leather seats but is also designed to co-ordinate with their earlier Tio range of seats.
Designer Chris Martin launched Massproductions at the Stockholm Furniture Fair in 2009 and you can read all our stories about the firm here.
Here's a little bit of text from Massprodutions:
The system covers a large variety of sizes, heights and table top materials with bases available in our Tio colours so that they can even be used with the ever popular Tio chairs and bar stools.
Table tops are available in high pressure laminate with a lacquered edge.
The tables are available in a variety of sizes and heights.
- Cork corner stops Ilias Ernst's minimal …clock from rolling away
- Campanas + LACOSTE
- Solids of Revolution by Max Lamb
- Ron Arad is one of few contemporary desi…gners with art collector appeal, says French auctioneer
- Weld Vases by Phil Cuttance
- Alessia Giardino designs tableware colle…ction made from dyed concrete
- Teresa van Dongen's bioluminescent lamp …is "a new way to create light"
- Mousetraps by Johanna Schmeer
- Foldable Sewing Machine by Richard Burro…w at New Designers
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories