Dezeen Wire: design critic Alice Rawsthorn writes about the moral and social implications of redesigning the human body in advance of an exhibition about human enhancement called Superhuman at the Wellcome Collection in London from 19 July - New York Times
- TransPlastic by Campana Brothers
- The Materiality of a Natural Disaster by… Hilda Hellström at Show RCA 2012
- Dezeen Watch Store identity by Zerofee
- Sagmeister & Walsh uses "sacred geometry…" to rebrand New York's Jewish Museum
- Biennale Interieur "gives chances to a n…ew generation of designers"
- Cashmere blanket by Damien Hirst
- Asimov's First Law scales by Alice Wang
- Drink Link by Joon Lee
- "Thanks for the free day off"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories