The Orbit table lamp has a transparent shade that reveals the mechanism at work, while the floor lamp has a frosted shade and stands on a tripod frame.
Paulson was the winner of the New Designers Foundry Associate Prize at the show, which took place in London's Business Design Centre last week.
- Training Dresser by Peter Bristol
- Broom Chair by Philippe Starck for Eme…co
- Ton by Mark Braun
- Clover by Brodie Neill for Kundalini
- REK Bookcase Junior by Reinier de Jong
- British Design Classics stamps by Roya…l Mail
- Jak by Karim Rashid for Alessi
- Dezeen Platform: AT.AW.
- Dressed collection by Jens Praet
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories