The Orbit table lamp has a transparent shade that reveals the mechanism at work, while the floor lamp has a frosted shade and stands on a tripod frame.
Paulson was the winner of the New Designers Foundry Associate Prize at the show, which took place in London's Business Design Centre last week.
- VOL by Victor Carrasco for Boffi
- Skin collection by Nacho Carbonell
- Studio Macura designs minimal accessorie…s collection
- Brave New World Lamp by Fresh West for M…oooi
- Coat-hanger Chopper by Michael Schoner
- 5 O'Clock Chair by Nika Zupanc for Moooi
- Blastfurnace at Carpenters Workshop Gall…ery by Atelier Van Lieshout
- Handmadelights by Asaf Weinbroom
- Claesson Koivisto Rune launches wallpape…r collection influenced by Modernism
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories