The Orbit table lamp has a transparent shade that reveals the mechanism at work, while the floor lamp has a frosted shade and stands on a tripod frame.
Paulson was the winner of the New Designers Foundry Associate Prize at the show, which took place in London's Business Design Centre last week.
- Another Geography by Kimihiko Okada
- designjunction opens tomorrow
- Tyvek Vase by Jiwon Choi
- Childhood Memories by Studioroom906
- Tea with Georg by Scholten & Baijings fo…r Georg Jensen
- "We were fascinated by what to do with a…ll these coins" - Aberrant Architecture
- Zanotta launches "shelves on legs" by Fr…ank Rettenbacher
- New products from Metaphys
- Special edition ultra black MY03 Hacker …at Dezeen Watch Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories