The Orbit table lamp has a transparent shade that reveals the mechanism at work, while the floor lamp has a frosted shade and stands on a tripod frame.
Paulson was the winner of the New Designers Foundry Associate Prize at the show, which took place in London's Business Design Centre last week.
- Dancing Squares by Nendo
- Icelandic designer creates floatation ca…ps and armbands for bathing in geothermal water
- Hand-blown glass bubbles suspended in wo…oden frames showcase precious objects
- PenJet printer by Jaan Evart, Julian Hag…en and Daniël Maarleveld
- Lawrence Lek at Designers in Residence 2…012
- Aldo Rossi "didn't believe that form fol…lows function" says Alberto Alessi
- Float by Benjamin Hubert for Unique Cope…nhagen
- Pitt-Pollaro furniture collection by Bra…d Pitt
- Swiss watch based on Helvetica typeface …arrives at Dezeen Watch Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories