"I'd like to see more rent regulation and buildings reused in creative ways," says Holland, while Wigglesworth suggests that "what we need is greater flexibility."
The article follows the news that New York City are seeking designs for “micro-units” to help solve the shortage of of small apartments in Manhattan.
- Casa 2G by Stación-ARquitectura
- Wakefield Street Townhouses by Piercy & …Company
- Heidelberg Castle Visitor Centre by Max …Dudler
- Colourful shingles front Assemble's Yard…house studios for east London creatives
- PANDA's House in Jingumae slots in betwe…en four existing homes
- ECA/OAI Office Building by Personeni Raf…faele Schärer Architects
- Museum Folkwang by David Chipperfield
- Casax5 by MZC Architettura
- Folded House by Xarchitekten
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories