"I'd like to see more rent regulation and buildings reused in creative ways," says Holland, while Wigglesworth suggests that "what we need is greater flexibility."
The article follows the news that New York City are seeking designs for “micro-units” to help solve the shortage of of small apartments in Manhattan.
- Timber Fin House by Neil Dusheiko
- Red-brick boiler room converted into t…iny guesthouse by Azevedo Design
- Lumen United Reformed Church by Theis …and Khan Architects
- Punggol Promenade by LOOK Architects
- Memory Point by Attila F Kovács
- Woodland greenhouse by Divooe Zein Arc…hitects provides shelter for flora and fauna
- Edison Residence student housing by Ka…nva is clad with engraved concrete panels
- Cremorne Riverside Centre by Sarah Wig…glesworth Architects
- Kiss by Z-A Studio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories