Three thin layers of wood have been overlaid to create this boxy bookcase by Dutch designer Gerard de Hoop.
Frames Wall is a wall-mounted cluster of squares and rectangles that provide space for books of various heights.
The shelves pictured are made from lacquered black MDF, but they can also be made with other woods and in other sizes.
"This cabinet is suitable for shallow books, like poetry and literature," says de Hoop, who previously designed a free-standing Frames cabinet using five layers of wood to provide space for larger books.
- Prado sofa with movable backrest cushion…s by Christian Werner for Ligne Roset
- Whistle wearable technology for dogs let…s owners monitor pet activity
- The Hidden Chairs by Ibride
- Slant shelving by Haldane Martin
- Metamorphose Spoons by Alexa Lixfeld
- Copy and Authorship by Lucas Verweij
- Swirling patterns top tables by Elisa St…rozyk
- BN0021 by Braun now available at Dezeen …Watch Store
- eBoy trainers for DKNY
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories