Hans Toft Hornemann and Terkel Skou Steffensen of Danish design studio MadeByWho have designed these desk lamps combining a simple maple base with painted ceramic shades.
The bases of the Snøvsen LED lamps comprise four timber batons with the same section and the electrical flex is fed through the upright.
The designers are now looking for a manufacturer.
If you like this, check out the Tafelstukken collection of objects by Daphna Isaacs and Laurens Manders, combining oak and ceramic.
- Luzinterruptus creates "weird and sinist…er" lighting installation using floating latex gloves
- Seaweed and paper combine to create furn…iture
- Pipixar by Artem Zigert
- 2 Million & 1 AD by Austin Houldsworth
- Vincent Dubourg at Carpenters Workshop
- Alain Gilles' extendable Tracks Table re…veals its inner workings
- Maisonnette by Simone Simonelli
- Cosmic Angel, Cosmic Ocean and Cosmic Le…af by Ross Lovegrove for Artemide
- FHNY Collection by Florian Hauswirth
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories