Hans Toft Hornemann and Terkel Skou Steffensen of Danish design studio MadeByWho have designed these desk lamps combining a simple maple base with painted ceramic shades.
The bases of the Snøvsen LED lamps comprise four timber batons with the same section and the electrical flex is fed through the upright.
The designers are now looking for a manufacturer.
If you like this, check out the Tafelstukken collection of objects by Daphna Isaacs and Laurens Manders, combining oak and ceramic.
- Etre Touchy by Etre
- Sandwichbike flat-pack wooden bicycle by… PedalFactory goes into production
- Weight Here by KiBiSi for Menu
- Gareth Pugh dresses models like abominab…le snowmen and wind-up toys
- Big Jambox by Yves Behar for Jawbone
- Nemo by Fabio Novembre for Driade
- Soft Parcel by TAF
- Nichetto=Nendo collection in Milan
- Optical chandelier by Stuart Haygarth
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories