Hans Toft Hornemann and Terkel Skou Steffensen of Danish design studio MadeByWho have designed these desk lamps combining a simple maple base with painted ceramic shades.
The bases of the Snøvsen LED lamps comprise four timber batons with the same section and the electrical flex is fed through the upright.
The designers are now looking for a manufacturer.
If you like this, check out the Tafelstukken collection of objects by Daphna Isaacs and Laurens Manders, combining oak and ceramic.
- Form Us With Love adds colourful acousti…c panels to Baux range
- Moooi launches carpet company that can p…rint photo-realistic designs
- 300 Coloured Vases by Hella Jongerius at… Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen
- Autumn Winter 2013 collection by Mary Ka…trantzou
- Giant Cubebot by David Weeks for Quinze …& Milanand Areaware at MOST
- Peter Marigold's cabinets "bleed" as ste…el reacts with tannin
- Embodying Ethics: Endangered by Rohan Ch…habra
- Pornhub's Wankband "creates dirty energy…"
- Interview: Tokujin Yoshioka at Design Mi…ami
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories