Hans Toft Hornemann and Terkel Skou Steffensen of Danish design studio MadeByWho have designed these desk lamps combining a simple maple base with painted ceramic shades.
The bases of the Snøvsen LED lamps comprise four timber batons with the same section and the electrical flex is fed through the upright.
The designers are now looking for a manufacturer.
If you like this, check out the Tafelstukken collection of objects by Daphna Isaacs and Laurens Manders, combining oak and ceramic.
- Stone by Denis Guidone now available a…t Dezeen Watch Store
- Kotaro Horiuchi creates human Whac-A-M…ole with membrane installation
- Marsotto Edizioni
- Ear Chair by Studio Makkink & Bey
- Nendo. Illuminated for Wästberg
- Ekokook by Faltazi
- Crate Cabinets by Pieke Bergmans
- Dezeen podcast: Ergonomics - Real Desi…gn at the Design Museum
- Tyvek Vase by Jiwon Choi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories