Hans Toft Hornemann and Terkel Skou Steffensen of Danish design studio MadeByWho have designed these desk lamps combining a simple maple base with painted ceramic shades.
The bases of the Snøvsen LED lamps comprise four timber batons with the same section and the electrical flex is fed through the upright.
The designers are now looking for a manufacturer.
If you like this, check out the Tafelstukken collection of objects by Daphna Isaacs and Laurens Manders, combining oak and ceramic.
- Big Jambox by Yves Behar for Jawbone at …Dezeen Super Store
- Log Clock by Piotr Stolarski
- Watt-Lite by the Interactive Institute
- Rock Series by Arik Levy at Design Miami…/Basel
- Wired Store Annex by Tronic Studio
- Atelier van Lieshout at Giò Marconi, Mi…lan
- Seven Deadly Glasses by Kacper Hamilton
- Heroes at Křehký Gallery
- World's first supersonic private jet wil…l replace windows with live-streaming screens
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories