Dezeen Watch Store: the first watch in our new summer collection at Dezeen Watch Store is the solar powered touch-screen MY04 Suntich designed by industrial designer Michael Young for ODM.
This digital touch-screen watch features a large circular face that also acts as a solar panel to power the watch. For those cloudy days, the watch is also backed up by a battery.
The touch-screen face is controlled via three sections of the face, enabling the wearer to switch between displays, change the time mode and put the watch to sleep to recharge.
It features four different displays, two time modes (digits or dials), date mode and sleep mode.
This watch is available to buy online and over the phone, or at our Dezeen Super Store pop-up shop at 38 Monmouth St, Seven Dials, London, WC2A. Get 10% discount in store and enter our competition to win a designer watch worth £150 by downloading this flyer and presenting it at the shop.
- Gridlock by Philippe Malouin
- Dezeen Watch Store January sale
- Dezeen Super Store is now open!
- Pop Up Vaccine by Elena Figus
- Stacking Vessels by Pia Wüstenberg
- Carl Hansen & Søn delves into its archi…ves for Colonial furniture collection
- NYC gets first Grimshaw bus stop
- Nendo patterns glass furniture for Glas …Italia with brush strokes
- Bounce stools by Véronique Baer spring …back into shape
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories