Dezeen Watch Store: the first watch in our new summer collection at Dezeen Watch Store is the solar powered touch-screen MY04 Suntich designed by industrial designer Michael Young for ODM.
This digital touch-screen watch features a large circular face that also acts as a solar panel to power the watch. For those cloudy days, the watch is also backed up by a battery.
The touch-screen face is controlled via three sections of the face, enabling the wearer to switch between displays, change the time mode and put the watch to sleep to recharge.
It features four different displays, two time modes (digits or dials), date mode and sleep mode.
This watch is available to buy online and over the phone, or at our Dezeen Super Store pop-up shop at 38 Monmouth St, Seven Dials, London, WC2A. Get 10% discount in store and enter our competition to win a designer watch worth £150 by downloading this flyer and presenting it at the shop.
- Plumen Hive by Hulger in The Changing Ro…om at Dezeen Super Store
- Pressedleathershoe by Marloes ten Bhöme…r
- Table Cloth by Ball-Nogues
- Diversity by Nacho Carbonell
- Nodi Contemporanei by Loredana Bonora
- Park Life by Jasper Morrison for Kettal
- Paper eyelashes by Paperself at The Temp…orium
- Pontoon and Maritime S by Benjamin Huber…tfor Casamania
- Hussein Chalayan at the Design Museum
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories