The Changing Room is a space at Dezeen Super Store that will be regularly given over to different designers to showcase their products or artwork, and we are currently featuring Dalston designer Naomi Paul's latest crochet pendant lamps.
Hand-made out of mercerised cotton and surplus silk from the fashion industry, the limited edition Glück XL is the latest design in Paul's Omi collection that was featured in our Designed in Hackney showcase earlier in the year.
The lamps cost £1,100 each, but Dezeen readers can get 10% off any Dezeen Super Store purchase (excluding sale stock and Jambox) by downloading this flyer and presenting it at the shop.
The lamps will be on show until 8 August, when The Changing Room will be given over to a new designer. If you have a product or piece of work you would like to exhibit at The Changing Room at Dezeen Super Store, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with The Changing Room in the subject line.
Dezeen Super Store
38 Monmouth Street, London WC2
1 July – 30 September 2012
- Monza by Konstantin Grcic for Plank
- "4D-printed" shape-changing dress and je…wellery by Nervous System
- Tord Boontje and Moroso brought "the exc…itement of fashion into furniture"
- Sunset Camera by Leo Lindroos
- ReCollections by Kiki van Eijk and Joost… van Bleiswijk
- Alcantara and University of Arts Berlina…t Qubique 2011
- Ring Sight by Stuart Bannocks
- Glowing stars by Pernilla Ohrstedt decor…ate Christmas tree in London hotel
- Halo by Benjamin Hubert for David Design
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories