The Changing Room is a space at Dezeen Super Store that will be regularly given over to different designers to showcase their products or artwork, and we are currently featuring Dalston designer Naomi Paul's latest crochet pendant lamps.
Hand-made out of mercerised cotton and surplus silk from the fashion industry, the limited edition Glück XL is the latest design in Paul's Omi collection that was featured in our Designed in Hackney showcase earlier in the year.
The lamps cost £1,100 each, but Dezeen readers can get 10% off any Dezeen Super Store purchase (excluding sale stock and Jambox) by downloading this flyer and presenting it at the shop.
The lamps will be on show until 8 August, when The Changing Room will be given over to a new designer. If you have a product or piece of work you would like to exhibit at The Changing Room at Dezeen Super Store, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with The Changing Room in the subject line.
Dezeen Super Store
38 Monmouth Street, London WC2
1 July – 30 September 2012
- Designed in Hackney: Tom Tom & Tam Tam b…y Konstantin Grcic for SCP
- Demelza Hill at New Designers
- Ron Arad: Restless - "It would be nice i…f a lot of things were moving"
- DTILE by Peter van der Jagt, Erik Jan Kw…akkel and Arnout Visser
- Stacked Lights by Sander Wassink and Ma'…ayan Pesach combine vintage glass with coloured resin
- Satsuma chair by Läufer + Keichel model…led on wooden fruit crates
- Movie: Thomas Heatherwick on his design …for the Olympic cauldron
- WertelOberfell dresses Mannequin chairs …in quilted upholstery
- Seven Designers for Seven Dials: aerial …installations curated by Dezeen
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories