Dezeen Watch Store: the Braun BN0076 is the latest watch to join Dezeen Watch Store’s carefully curated Braun collection. This minimal digital watch is based on the classic DW30 timepiece originally designed by Dieter Rams in 1978.
This re-issued version stays true to Dieter Rams’ original design with the minimal look of a stainless steel face and leather strap. The watch features an updated LED back-lit date and time display.
The BN0076 is available to buy online and over the phone, or at our Dezeen Super Store pop-up shop at 38 Monmouth St, Seven Dials, London, WC2H 9EP. Get 10% discount in store and enter our competition to win a designer watch worth £150 by downloading this flyer and presenting it at the shop.
- Titan digital pocket watch by Ziiiro now… in stock at Dezeen Watch Store
- Jonas Wagell designs Concrete Lamp for M…enu
- Axis by Ramei Keum
- Y-Grinder by DesignWright for Joseph Jos…eph
- Clock Delay by StudioBloomm
- Cork Helmet covers the head to muffle no…ise pollution
- Ross Lovegrove creates chair for Moroso …using metal-pressing technology for cars
- Aluminium and timber light shades by Nic…k Sadowsky use gravity to maintain shape
- "We wanted to bring the family portrait …into the next century"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories