Dezeen Watch Store: the Braun BN0076 is the latest watch to join Dezeen Watch Store’s carefully curated Braun collection. This minimal digital watch is based on the classic DW30 timepiece originally designed by Dieter Rams in 1978.
This re-issued version stays true to Dieter Rams’ original design with the minimal look of a stainless steel face and leather strap. The watch features an updated LED back-lit date and time display.
The BN0076 is available to buy online and over the phone, or at our Dezeen Super Store pop-up shop at 38 Monmouth St, Seven Dials, London, WC2H 9EP. Get 10% discount in store and enter our competition to win a designer watch worth £150 by downloading this flyer and presenting it at the shop.
- Diesel Home Collection by Diesel Creat…ive Team
- Peel Fruit by Yves Behar
- Sancal's 2015 collection includes furn…iture that pieces together like a puzzle
- Interview with Matthew Hilton
- Dezeen's picks from Sight Unseen Offsi…te exhibition in New York
- Dutch designers collaborate for Low M…otion exhibition
- The interface between technology and d…esign holds "answers to the future"
- Interview with Jens Martin Skibsted
- "Victorian Seven Dials was known for s…hady characters and wayward ladies" - Vic Lee
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories