Dezeen Watch Store: the Braun BN0076 is the latest watch to join Dezeen Watch Store’s carefully curated Braun collection. This minimal digital watch is based on the classic DW30 timepiece originally designed by Dieter Rams in 1978.
This re-issued version stays true to Dieter Rams’ original design with the minimal look of a stainless steel face and leather strap. The watch features an updated LED back-lit date and time display.
The BN0076 is available to buy online and over the phone, or at our Dezeen Super Store pop-up shop at 38 Monmouth St, Seven Dials, London, WC2H 9EP. Get 10% discount in store and enter our competition to win a designer watch worth £150 by downloading this flyer and presenting it at the shop.
- Change to the furniture industry "will h…ave to come from designers"
- María Rut Dýrfjörð bases textile pri…nts on Icelandic architecture
- Design Museum drops Designer of Year sho…w
- Eco Warrior by Rezon
- Frederik Roijé at TuttoBene
- HSBC Private Bank Lounge by Campana Brot…hers
- Inaugural collection by Petite Friture
- Blobwall by Greg Lynn
- Another Chair by Mathias Hahn for Anothe…r Country
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories