Dezeen Watch Store: the Braun BN0076 is the latest watch to join Dezeen Watch Store’s carefully curated Braun collection. This minimal digital watch is based on the classic DW30 timepiece originally designed by Dieter Rams in 1978.
This re-issued version stays true to Dieter Rams’ original design with the minimal look of a stainless steel face and leather strap. The watch features an updated LED back-lit date and time display.
The BN0076 is available to buy online and over the phone, or at our Dezeen Super Store pop-up shop at 38 Monmouth St, Seven Dials, London, WC2H 9EP. Get 10% discount in store and enter our competition to win a designer watch worth £150 by downloading this flyer and presenting it at the shop.
- Colors News Machine by Fabrica
- eBoy trainers for DKNY
- ZFW watch by plusminuszero
- Yen Chen Chang's knitted sensors control… everyday electronic products
- Nike GS football boot by Nike
- Maarten Baas for Established & Sons
- Famous modernist chair shapes merged int…o a bar stool by Eugeni Quitllet
- Austrians protest government spending wi…th concrete model city
- BLOWN lamp by Samuel Wilkinson for &trad…ition
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories