The 17 Days of Summer series includes the Torch at its centre and medals close by, surrounded with bikes, rackets, javelins, oars, balls, sportswear and more, all picked out in a palette of five colours.
There's also a series of prints combining sporting equipment with the first letter of the relevant event.
"Designing anything linked to the games is very restrictive, so I opted not to include any official branding," says Cheung. More on that here.
If you like these, check out Michael Robinson‘s poster commemorating this summer's weather and Games, or Sarah Hyndman's unofficial Olympic posters featuring everyday objects.
- Il Coccio Design Edition by Giulio Iacch…etti and others
- One engine fits all in Re-do Studio's Bi…o 50 project
- Insegna Anche a Me la Libertà delle Ron…dini – Fabio Novembre at Rotonda di via Besana
- Melissa + Campana
- Bell by Industrial Facility for IDEA Int…ernational
- Tokujin Yoshioka launches mobile phone
- Spin by Reddish
- Penny Webb's homeware changes colour in …response to breath, touch or movement
- Food Machine by PJADAD encourages collab…orative cooking
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories