The 17 Days of Summer series includes the Torch at its centre and medals close by, surrounded with bikes, rackets, javelins, oars, balls, sportswear and more, all picked out in a palette of five colours.
There's also a series of prints combining sporting equipment with the first letter of the relevant event.
"Designing anything linked to the games is very restrictive, so I opted not to include any official branding," says Cheung. More on that here.
If you like these, check out Michael Robinson‘s poster commemorating this summer's weather and Games, or Sarah Hyndman's unofficial Olympic posters featuring everyday objects.
- Threshold by Allison Urban
- ABChairs by Roeland Otten
- Samuel Wilkinson designs Grace collectio…n of aluminium furniture
- Golden Time Cupboard by Lola Lely
- Animal Wall by Gitta Gschwendtner
- Anne van Galen designs fashion accessori…es for a "world with endless rainfall"
- Poke Stool by Kyuhyung Cho for Innermost
- Jonas Wagell expands Swell sofa range fo…r Normann Copenhagen
- Keystones by Minale-Maeda
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories