The 17 Days of Summer series includes the Torch at its centre and medals close by, surrounded with bikes, rackets, javelins, oars, balls, sportswear and more, all picked out in a palette of five colours.
There's also a series of prints combining sporting equipment with the first letter of the relevant event.
"Designing anything linked to the games is very restrictive, so I opted not to include any official branding," says Cheung. More on that here.
If you like these, check out Michael Robinson‘s poster commemorating this summer's weather and Games, or Sarah Hyndman's unofficial Olympic posters featuring everyday objects.
- Zanocchi & Starke combine desktop booken…d and battery-powered lamp
- Dezeen Watch Store and friends at Interi…ors UK
- ThisWay by Torkel Dohmers
- Watches from new Australian brand Stock …launch at Dezeen Watch Store
- Wallpaper by Linda Florence
- Dezeen Live movie series
- PenJet printer by Jaan Evart, Julian Hag…en and Daniël Maarleveld
- Halfbike by Kolelinia lets riders stand …up while pedalling
- Out of Print by Roma Levin, James Cuddy,… Danilo Di Cuia and Goldsmiths students
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories