Ericsson has kept the design of the face minimal with a focus on the details of the hands and dial. The hands mark only the hour and minutes, keeping time-telling to its most basic functions, but the numbers on the face of the watch count the minutes instead of the hours.
The watch is available with a black nylon strap and either a black face or white face. You can buy it online and over the phone on +44 (0)20 7503 7319, or at our Dezeen Super Store pop-up shop at 38 Monmouth St, Seven Dials, London, WC2H 9EP.
Get 10% discount in store and enter our competition to win a designer watch worth £150 by downloading this flyer and presenting it at the shop.
- Echos by Pour les Alpes
- Robert Stadler installation in a Parisia…n church
- Lachapelle and Eno headline Design Indab…a
- Dezeen's photos from Beijing Design Week… on Facebook
- SIRE glasses by Aekae
- Jaime Hayón's collection for Galerie Kr…eo includes a mirror shaped like a table-tennis bat
- Studio Job raids its own archive to crea…te wallpaper patterns
- Lancaster by Michael Young for Emeco
- Transparent Collection by Nendo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories