Ericsson has kept the design of the face minimal with a focus on the details of the hands and dial. The hands mark only the hour and minutes, keeping time-telling to its most basic functions, but the numbers on the face of the watch count the minutes instead of the hours.
The watch is available with a black nylon strap and either a black face or white face. You can buy it online and over the phone on +44 (0)20 7503 7319, or at our Dezeen Super Store pop-up shop at 38 Monmouth St, Seven Dials, London, WC2H 9EP.
Get 10% discount in store and enter our competition to win a designer watch worth £150 by downloading this flyer and presenting it at the shop.
- Installation for the UK Pavilion at Shan…ghai Expo 2010 by Troika
- Jasper Morrison for Samsung
- Moon by Matthias Demacker
- Z Step by Michael Schoner at Depot Basel
- Dezeen Watch Store winter sale: 20% off …best-selling watches
- In Between by BCXSY for Inframince
- Oscar Niemeyer facade informs cross-shap…ed concrete vase
- Siren MP3 player by PearsonLloyd
- Paralympic design: adaptive rowing equip…ment
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories