Ericsson has kept the design of the face minimal with a focus on the details of the hands and dial. The hands mark only the hour and minutes, keeping time-telling to its most basic functions, but the numbers on the face of the watch count the minutes instead of the hours.
The watch is available with a black nylon strap and either a black face or white face. You can buy it online and over the phone on +44 (0)20 7503 7319, or at our Dezeen Super Store pop-up shop at 38 Monmouth St, Seven Dials, London, WC2H 9EP.
Get 10% discount in store and enter our competition to win a designer watch worth £150 by downloading this flyer and presenting it at the shop.
- Farmiloe Building at Clerkenwell Desig…n Week
- X-System by Alexander Lotersztain
- Smart Grid Gallery by Jaime Hayón
- Cut Glasses by John Harrington at desi…gnersblock
- Titan digital pocket watch by Ziiiro n…ow in stock at Dezeen Watch Store
- Arrojadoa by Jaime Hayón
- Bokja for Al Sabah Art & Design Collec…tion
- Drawings by Clo'e Floirat
- MINI Rocketman Concept
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories