Ericsson has kept the design of the face minimal with a focus on the details of the hands and dial. The hands mark only the hour and minutes, keeping time-telling to its most basic functions, but the numbers on the face of the watch count the minutes instead of the hours.
The watch is available with a black nylon strap and either a black face or white face. You can buy it online and over the phone on +44 (0)20 7503 7319, or at our Dezeen Super Store pop-up shop at 38 Monmouth St, Seven Dials, London, WC2H 9EP.
Get 10% discount in store and enter our competition to win a designer watch worth £150 by downloading this flyer and presenting it at the shop.
- Nendo's Tokyo Tribal furniture incorpora…tes bamboo baskets
- 3x3 by 3Patas for Francesc Ros Fusteria …Decoració
- Hulger Indian Call Centre and The Replen…ishing Body movie
- Established & Sons in Milan
- Peacock Chair by Dror
- Norse chair by Simon Pengelly for Modus
- Masonite: Memoriam by Folkform for Svens…kt Tenn
- Porosity Bench by Steven Holl Architects
- Milkywave by Aidia Studio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories