Ericsson has kept the design of the face minimal with a focus on the details of the hands and dial. The hands mark only the hour and minutes, keeping time-telling to its most basic functions, but the numbers on the face of the watch count the minutes instead of the hours.
The watch is available with a black nylon strap and either a black face or white face. You can buy it online and over the phone on +44 (0)20 7503 7319, or at our Dezeen Super Store pop-up shop at 38 Monmouth St, Seven Dials, London, WC2H 9EP.
Get 10% discount in store and enter our competition to win a designer watch worth £150 by downloading this flyer and presenting it at the shop.
- Simon Legald designs stackable melamine …trays for Normann Copenhagen
- Michael Young relaunches PXR-5 watch tha…t caused "queues blocking the corridors"
- "We understand how to bring design produ…cts to market" says PCH founder
- Plug by Tomas Kral
- Open Source Architecture Manifesto by Ca…rlo Ratti Associati
- Spider-silk cape by Simon Peers and Nich…olas Godley
- The Country in the City by Alex Brown
- Fire Works by ECAL
- Season chair by Piero Lissoni comprises …two simple volumes
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories