Ericsson has kept the design of the face minimal with a focus on the details of the hands and dial. The hands mark only the hour and minutes, keeping time-telling to its most basic functions, but the numbers on the face of the watch count the minutes instead of the hours.
The watch is available with a black nylon strap and either a black face or white face. You can buy it online and over the phone on +44 (0)20 7503 7319, or at our Dezeen Super Store pop-up shop at 38 Monmouth St, Seven Dials, London, WC2H 9EP.
Get 10% discount in store and enter our competition to win a designer watch worth £150 by downloading this flyer and presenting it at the shop.
- London by Hand by Jenni Sparks at Dezeen… Super Store
- Plug Lamp by Form Us With Love for Atelj…é Lyktan
- Wooden Giants by PostlerFerguson
- Movie: Quiet Motion installation by Rona…n and Erwan Bouroullec
- One Percent Water exhibition at Z33 Art …Centre
- Smoke by Bevk Perović Arhitekti
- Laurence Humier's Alchemist Matter Kit t…eaches children basic chemistry
- Hospital door handle sanitises users' ha…nds and measures cleanliness of staff
- Designer Christmas cards
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories